Windows 10: Don't want window's 10

Discus and support Don't want window's 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to uninstall windows 10 please? 21444 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pennie55, Sep 5, 2015.

1. pennie55 Win User

Don't want window's 10

Can anyone tell me how to uninstall windows 10 please?

:)

pennie55, Sep 5, 2015

2. Don't want Windows 10.

THTX

You can get rid of the optional update but starting in early 2016 MS will change it to a recommended update. IMHO it is coming and "they" will get increasingly" insistent on the update.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 5, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 5, 2015
  4. RAE
    Rae Win User

Don't want window's 10

From your Start menu, select Settings --> Update & Security --> Recovery. If it has been less than 1 month since you upgraded to 10, you can roll back to the installation you had before.

5. Cluster Head, Sep 5, 2015
  6. Ringel05 Win User
    The upgrade will still be in updates and will try to reload and reinstall every time updates happen. It takes chatting with Microsoft Support, letting them remotely control your computer to make changes to the Registry so the Win 10 download and install is permanently hidden.
    That is unless you know what changes to make and don't need help from Microsoft.

Ringel05, Sep 5, 2015
  7. RAE
    Rae Win User
    Yow, seriously?

8. Don't want window's 10

Cluster Head, Sep 5, 2015
  9. Ringel05 Win User
    Didn't know about that. Thanks. Don't need it now, well maybe not, still have 3 computers that I might have to do that to if M$ decides to put the upgrade in another update that I haven't blocked.
    I did let it install on 2 computers and so far it's working fine, a third one messed up completely and I had to reinstall 7, think I'll leave 7 on it.

Ringel05, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Don't want window's 10

1. Don't want window's 10 - Similar Threads - Don't window's

2. Loading windows, Apps don't work.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Loading windows, Apps don't work.: I have been trying to load windows from DVD. I manage to get windows to start once out of 12 times but none of the apps work. I have bought another version of Windows 10 Home 64 but it will not load due to a missing file. I can send the USB back but I just can't seem to get...
  3. If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10: If there's one thing I don't like about Windows 10, it's that a solid colored background blocks my screen and cursor so I won't be able to see what I'm doing. That never happened on Windows 7....
  4. Windows 10 Version 2004 telling me I don't have Internet, even though I do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Version 2004 telling me I don't have Internet, even though I do.: Hello, right after installing the newly released Windows 10 May 2020 Update, my laptop was telling me that I'm connected but I don't have internet, when i actually did. Every browser, game worked completely fine, but Windows Apps for example Netflix were telling me I don't...
  5. Hello,I'm don't show windows update settings and many others please support windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello,I'm don't show windows update settings and many others please support windows 10: [ATTACH]don't show windows update and many others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helloim-dont-show-windows-update-settings-and-many/cba90042-decd-4ba7-9e7a-ef6b7a48b273
  6. Updated Windows yesterday, and now my speakers don't work unless I have my headset plugged...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated Windows yesterday, and now my speakers don't work unless I have my headset plugged...: I have 'Realtek Digital Audio' on an old Dell Vostro, previously it would work so that if I plugged in my headset, it would stop the audio from my speakers, meaning I could only have audio from one or the other. But now, the opposite is happening - unless I have my headset...
  7. I need to reinstall / reset ? windows 10 and I don't want to delete GRUB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to reinstall / reset ? windows 10 and I don't want to delete GRUB: Hi, i 've got a laptop with 3 operating systems: Windows 10 home, Linux Mint and Xubuntu. I bought the laptop without any operating system, then I installed Windows 7 and the mentioned Linux distros, and last year I "upgraded" to Windows 10 that is properly activated with...
  8. My AMD video card don't work after a windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My AMD video card don't work after a windows 10 update: I have ATI Radeon HD4600 series video card. I used it near 2 months with 1280x1240 resolution. One day I've downloaded the new windows 10 updates and after that I've shut down the computer. Later the same day I've turned it on, but I didn't see any picture on the screen. I've...
  9. Windows 10 activation after upgrading hardware, don't have product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation after upgrading hardware, don't have product key.: I recently upgrading some parts in my self built PC. I originally built it in 2013 I think, and I purchased an OEM windows back then. Since, I've lost the box that had the product key and also did the online upgrade to Windows 10. When I upgraded the parts I did not get my...
  10. Old Games Don't Run Correctly On Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Old Games Don't Run Correctly On Windows 10: I recently downloaded and install Windows 10. Now most of the games I've had for years won't play correctly. I've run the compatibility "tool"; set the games to run as an administrator, etc. - all the suggestions that come up when I google these issues. Here are the games...