Windows 10: dont wast your time trying to buy pc games from the ms store on pc

Discus and support dont wast your time trying to buy pc games from the ms store on pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; theres a rather large number of people with missing purchase on there account myself being one of them i was just told i havent purchased the game by... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by XxSNYPEZxX613, Oct 27, 2020.

1. dont wast your time trying to buy pc games from the ms store on pc

theres a rather large number of people with missing purchase on there account myself being one of them i was just told i havent purchased the game by support knowing i had either gotten the game through game pass or a key that i had gotten from purchase of something like a computer part i cant quite remember what the case is i do however know i still have the full game installed on my hard drive and have game save data i know that isnt much proof of purchase but either way i personally know that i had that game and i had gotten on and no longer had access to launching it for some reason saying to make sure that i was signed into the ms store on my pc just take notice im being ripped off by Microsoft yet again and wanted to give other buyers of there garbage a heads up too look else where for entertainment its just not worth possibly losing out on your money when no other gaming platform has any kind of issue like missing game purchases or double payments or forced renewal of a subscription even since canceling said subscription

:)

XxSNYPEZxX613, Oct 27, 2020
  2. mAdzPT Win User

Getting the error PUR-AuthenticationFailure when trying to buy a game on MS Store

Im on W10 Pro Ver. 1909 (Comp. 18363.900)

Everytime i try to buy a game both on the Ms Store app or on the browser im getting the PUR-AuthenticationFailure sFbKPIDwK0m0WzEv.102.1.10.8.

tryed many times signing in & out and always getting the same error on both ways, app & browser. Also tryed the troubleshooting no errors.

Well i didnt made any hardware upgrades or changes to my setup and in the past i made some buys i dont know whats the problem now. Any suggestions are appreciated please.

mAdzPT, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Oct 27, 2020
  4. dont wast your time trying to buy pc games from the ms store on pc

PC times out when I try to buy off ebay

I recently bought new pc with windows 10.

The only problem I have encountered is that I cannot buy off the ebay site either as "buy it now" or by checking out via basket. The site keeps timing out and the following shows:

This site can’t be reached

pay.ebay.co.uk took too long to respond.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

I have run the diagnostics - nothing was found and have tried to buy after temporarily disabling the AVG anti virus/firewall prog.

Does anyone have any suggestions what I should try next please? Also please bear in mind I'm a user with little computer knowledge and not an IT expert

Many thanks

JanetBarnesSy11, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

dont wast your time trying to buy pc games from the ms store on pc

1. dont wast your time trying to buy pc games from the ms store on pc - Similar Threads - dont wast trying

2. update waste my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update waste my PC: I got a cumulative update today and I installed it properly when it boots up it restarted right away and now im stuck with a repair loop I cant get in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-waste-my-pc/6eaa8449-fe0e-45b6-a160-84386a382cf8
  3. Cannot download Paint from MS Store - your PC is not updated

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download Paint from MS Store - your PC is not updated: For some reason, I cannot download Paint from MS Store I've deleted it lately to reinstall because "my PC version is not updated", even though I have all the updates up to today 03/23. What could be the reason? Are there any other ways I could download a Paint installer?...
  4. Cannot download Paint from MS Store - your PC is not updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Paint from MS Store - your PC is not updated: For some reason, I cannot download Paint from MS Store I've deleted it lately to reinstall because "my PC version is not updated", even though I have all the updates up to today 03/23. What could be the reason? Are there any other ways I could download a Paint installer?...
  5. Cannot download Paint from MS Store - your PC is not updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unnecessary MS time wasting notices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unnecessary MS time wasting notices: Two very bothersome items from you firm are asking me if I want to stay signed in every time I am signing into Outlook email the don't ask again checkbox does not work since I use CCleaner, and the recommendation box that I use MS Edge. I know that, already. If I wanted to...
  7. NMS Game Progress Saved if going from MS Game Pass for PC to buy to own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NMS Game Progress Saved if going from MS Game Pass for PC to buy to own?: Hi, I don't have a great deal of time for gaming anymore so I want to cancel my MS Game Pass subscription. But I've put a lot of hours in No Man's Sky so I thought I would buy the game at 20% discount with my current Game Pass subscription so I can keep playing NMS...
  8. Getting the error PUR-AuthenticationFailure when trying to buy a game on MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting the error PUR-AuthenticationFailure when trying to buy a game on MS Store: Im on W10 Pro Ver. 1909 Comp. 18363.900 Everytime i try to buy a game both on the Ms Store app or on the browser im getting the PUR-AuthenticationFailure sFbKPIDwK0m0WzEv.102.1.10.8. tryed many times signing in & out and always getting the same error on both ways, app &...
  9. Waste of time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waste of time: How, since the recent automatic upgrade of Windows 10, can I disable tapping or other unpredictable Synaptics SMBus touchpad functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waste-of-time/a2bfd913-5be1-4aa5-abe6-7af47fe7d7d8
  10. MS Store wipped from pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store wipped from pc: cant find microsoft store anywhere can i download and install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-wipped-from-pc/ace999eb-1599-4aa3-9607-51a5196277ac"