Windows 10: Don’t we deserve the best

Discus and support Don’t we deserve the best in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The CEO ( I must act like Ive Altzheimers I get accused of name dropping and being a Fanboy say the Boss is sound and you sound like a suckhole my God... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Mar 1, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Don’t we deserve the best

The CEO ( I must act like Ive Altzheimers I get accused of name dropping and being a Fanboy say the Boss is sound and you sound like a suckhole my God what happened to Honesty) Satya Nadella is a Microsoft Saint)-) When will we know that Windows Security on Windows 10 is the only Security you will ever need . They say there is no such thing as Total Security .I am 71 yrs of age never had a lesson of IT I the Grandkids taught me. Windows 7 was a Nighmare Three trips to the repair shop £30 a go I complained to some Tech on Virgin Media he completely totalled my PC At least Windows Techies will help the Moderators are like Gaurdian Angels Rob Koch is the Grand Master. But please Redmond give us the ultimate Security Circle the WagonTrain Security Dont just look after Enterprise, Business we Joe Public do matter . We will pay you back in praise word of mouth and the World will run to Windows 10 God Bless

:)

fedbil100, Mar 1, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 1, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 1, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Don’t we deserve the best - Similar Threads - Don’t deserve best

2. What is best json validator utility we have in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is best json validator utility we have in Windows?: I see multiple utilities in Windows which are doing json parsing & formatting. I would like to know if Microsoft has something in-built for this. If not, any recommended third party app with is good? I have to work with large json files frequently....
  3. What is best json validator utility we have in Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is best json validator utility we have in Windows?: I see multiple utilities in Windows which are doing json parsing & formatting. I would like to know if Microsoft has something in-built for this. If not, any recommended third party app with is good? I have to work with large json files frequently....
  4. Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserved.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserved.: When I ordered this laptop I was expecting something amazing and while it definitely should be amazing it's been a disappointment. I attempted to insert a sim card that I know definitely should work but the sim reader couldn't detect it. I switched on my laptop just now to...
  5. Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserving.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserving.: When I ordered this laptop I was expecting something amazing and while it definitely should be amazing it's been a disappointment. I attempted to insert a sim card that I know definitely should work but the sim reader couldn't detect it. I switched on my laptop just now to...
  6. Do you think I deserve a bounty ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you think I deserve a bounty ?: Since 2015 I have contacted Microsoft but they were not convinced. In fact I have created a malware virus to show that the Dos command shutdown -h can be exploited in a manner that disable Windows PC user from using his pc please visit my blog and my...
  7. Windows 10 updates..... customers deserve better.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates..... customers deserve better.: I am a late adopter to windows 10 in my home. it's been on my work laptop for years but I don't manage that.This is a rantI completely agree with and respect MS's decision to provide security patches to critical issues. These are a no-brainer and anyone who doesn't ensure...
  8. Whoever made onedrive deserves to be shot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whoever made onedrive deserves to be shot: i hope they burn to death submitted by /u/anders066 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nz11n8/whoever_made_onedrive_deserves_to_be_shot/
  9. Music video error 0xc00d36b4, This item is in a format we don’t support

in Windows 10 News
    Music video error 0xc00d36b4, This item is in a format we don’t support: Users get error 0xc00d36b4 in Windows 10 when the built-in media player fails to play a particular video file. In such circumstances, the player skips the current video file and starts playing the next one. Some possible reasons for the error 0xc00d36b4 in Windows 10 include...
  10. Does Windows 10 Deserve a More Powerful Anti-Virus...

in Windows 10 News
    Does Windows 10 Deserve a More Powerful Anti-Virus...: Windows Defender is the built-in Windows 8.1 anti-virus and anti-spyware solution, and chances are that it’s going to be the default security app in Windows 10 as well. While this decision pretty much makes sense since users do need basic protection on their computers,...