Windows 10: dont work after doing recovery

Discus and support dont work after doing recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after updating windows 10 my computer started to work very slow, I did a recovery and now almost all my files got deleted to a folder and the rest of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cesarlopez3, Aug 24, 2018.

1. dont work after doing recovery

after updating windows 10 my computer started to work very slow, I did a recovery and now almost all my files got deleted to a folder and the rest of my app doesn't work anymore

:)

cesarlopez3, Aug 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 24, 2018
  3. atiflash dont work

hello i have a big problem i want to flash my ASUS ati Radeon x850 Pro vivo PCIE card becouse the 16 pipelines and the first step to flash the card with Flashrom is no problem but if i want to flash the Card back to the original bios with atiflash then it do not work (i think it dont accept the device 0) can anybody help me to get it work? (flashrom work with device 0 but atiflash not)

deathangel, Aug 24, 2018
  4. dont work after doing recovery

android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

brandonwh64, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

dont work after doing recovery

1. dont work after doing recovery - Similar Threads - dont doing recovery

2. My bitlocker recovery key dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bitlocker recovery key dont work: The bitlocker recovery key dont work, I put in the code, it goes back to system restart, then the butlocker key comes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-recovery-key-dont-work/09fd7d88-7c68-46d1-82b5-a29c0b8f1e98
  3. My bitlocker recovery key dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bitlocker recovery key dont work: The bitlocker recovery key dont work, I put in the code, it goes back to system restart, then the butlocker key comes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-recovery-key-dont-work/09fd7d88-7c68-46d1-82b5-a29c0b8f1e98
  4. bluetooth dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth dont work: my blue tooth dont work lenovo thinkpad edge Device name DESKTOP-K673IS4 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5 CPU M 560 @ 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz Installed RAM 6.00 GB 5.80 GB usable Device ID C93ADF22-5F61-4F37-BB24-E05825842DCE Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA497 System type 64-bit operating...
  5. Headphones Dont Work After I Troubleshooted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones Dont Work After I Troubleshooted: Hi so my headphones stopped working so i decided to troubleshoot them and proceeded to do the instructions. I restarted my pc to see that my pc cant seem to find my headphones connected please help...
  6. Touchpad gestures dont work after startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad gestures dont work after startup: Each time after i startup my touchpad gestures are not working by default.But as soon as i perform the following steps Settings>Touchpad>Additional settings the gesutures seem to work normally and the same problem arises after i shutdown my laptop and startup again....
  7. Windows Shift S works but dont do anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Shift S works but dont do anything: When I press Windows Shift S, the screen goes darker and windows pleases me to select somewhere to take the screenshot, but after I select the area nothing happens, the screen just goes back to the normal and theres no notification in the right screen side, nothing on ctrl v...
  8. Dont know my Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dont know my Recovery Key: I want to know my recovery key..i have the recovery key ID..but i want to know the key..cozz my laptop(Microsoft Surface Pro-2017 Model) is not restarting to its log in page..and its asking for a recovery key all of a sudden..so please someone help me out.!!...
  9. Forced to do a full recovery and that is not working

Forced to do a full recovery and that is not working: I recently tried to install some new peripherals to my computer - a keyboard printer and mouse. Windows 10 refused to recognise them, so looking further into it I discovered Windows was updating the drivers, only they would not work because the Windows update failed...
  10. Internet browsers dont work after update.

Internet browsers dont work after update.: Evening, Today 11/16/18, started normally enough. Fired up my hp laptop and started my online school work through google chrome. Took a break when the computer told me it needed to be restarted to install updates. Three were installed and I fired it back up to...