Windows 10: Dont you care about customer satisfaction any more?

Discus and support Dont you care about customer satisfaction any more? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why do you keep forcing bloatware and other invasive, useless and otherwise retarded software additions via the mandatory updater? Time for a new OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveRush2, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Dont you care about customer satisfaction any more?

Why do you keep forcing bloatware and other invasive, useless and otherwise retarded software additions via the mandatory updater? Time for a new OS provider to shine. Screw yourself Microsoft.

:)

SteveRush2, Jan 18, 2021

2. Very disgusting customer care

I had purchased one lumia 720 in the month of June 13. In the first week of Dec,the touch pad started giving problems.It would start the applications automatically,start dialling numbers,start browsing internet and the like.This was brought to the notice
    of the three nokia care centers.They expressed their inability in solving the problem immediately and asked me to wait endlessly till they recive spare touchpad ,for which I was told to enquire the availibility of which from them from time to time.Disgusted
    I posted mail in nokia's official customercare site and called up their customer care no.located in Bengaluru. Although the handset is very much covered under warranty period , my several emails have so far not yielded any result. The people at the customer
    care end are so callous and indifferent that ecerytime I send e-mail they just copy & paste the same stock replyI have sent 9 mails till date.I have pleaded with them to give the contact details of their higher ups so that I could put my complaints before
    them. But on the alibi of security reasons they have not parted with the contact details.I dont know why Nokia's top people are hiding from the customers. I suggest they should change the name of Nokia care to Nokia careless.Very very poor customer care.I
    am yet to come across such a poor after sales, service of any product I own. Utterly disgusting,shameful.

unfortunate720, Jan 18, 2021
  3. NOKIA? Do you even care about customer satisfaction?

NOKIA you make me sad. I have been using share.ovi since the days when it was called TWANGO and after you bought it, the website has laid unchanging and dead, and I didnt care so much because at least it worked... but slowly I noticed the USEFUL FUNCTIONALITY
    was being deleted too... I went to upload multiple files to my photo album and found that is missing now too.. what the h.e.c.k!
    nokia do you even care about happy customers or will you just ignore me and laugh all the way to the bank? sigh

unhappyme---01, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Dont you care about customer satisfaction any more?

NOKIA? Do you even care about customer satisfaction?

Dude. It's no longer available.

floorfan---01, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Dont you care about customer satisfaction any more?

1. Dont you care about customer satisfaction any more? - Similar Threads - Dont care customer

2. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  3. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  4. contacting a customer care representative

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    contacting a customer care representative: how can I talk to a customer service representative, it's regarding a serious issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/contacting-a-customer-care-representative/b0b390b7-f1af-405e-aad7-a7ae3de188d1
  5. Does Microsoft Corporation really care about it's customer base?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft Corporation really care about it's customer base?: I have watched this rollout of Windows 11 with great amusement. The whole thing is based on a lie. A lie that Microsoft told everyone with the Windows 10 upgrade. That 10 would be good for as long as we used. and it isn't. Why? Because they decided making a new operating...
  6. Does Microsoft Corporation really care about it's customer base?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft Corporation really care about it's customer base?: I have watched this rollout of Windows 11 with great amusement. The whole thing is based on a lie. A lie that Microsoft told everyone with the Windows 10 upgrade. That 10 would be good for as long as we used. and it isn't. Why? Because they decided making a new operating...
  7. I dont have sound any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dont have sound any more: Hello Today ended a programm with Task Manager and my sound got deledet on all other devices the sound was there please help me Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound-any-more/4d09b60d-1e6b-4542-ab76-64bdbaabe512
  8. Why does Microsoft not care at all about their customers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft not care at all about their customers?: I am on my countless winshit machine. Currently running windows 10. Laptop using 95% memory and 100% disk usage. Task Manager shows nothing running to warrant the use of these resources. **** Obviously the computer is doing something. Completely unusable **** as usual...
  9. Microsoft Surface Customer Satisfaction Survey (For university essay)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Surface Customer Satisfaction Survey (For university essay): Hi all! Although everyday life over here in the Netherlands is on hold due to the COVID-19 virus, my study continues and I would like to ask you around 6 minutes of your time. For my study course, International Business, I have to conduct a customer satisfaction survey about...
  10. Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.: I have spent over an hour with Microsoft support being transferred back and forth between departments. I had a simply issue with connecting a new xbox one controller to my PC via bluetooth. I jumped to so many hoops to verify my email and the code sent to my email. Not one...