Windows 10: Dont't install dotnetfx35

Discus and support Dont't install dotnetfx35 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to install Epic Online Servide and for this it gives me an error so I need to install dotnetfx35 for windows 10 20HL The problem is that I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdrianCaballero Sanchez, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Dont't install dotnetfx35

I need to install Epic Online Servide and for this it gives me an error so I need to install dotnetfx35 for windows 10 20HL The problem is that I try to install it but the installation does not start.In the option of features and options of windows 10 I have activated the option of dotnetfx35 activatedSome solve

:)

AdrianCaballero Sanchez, Apr 27, 2021

2. DotNetFx35 issue can't install

I have to run some program when i try to install that i get a dialog box .net framework 3.5 is required to run this App

So i download the dotnetfx35.exe full

And when i try to install dotnetfx35 again i get same dialog box this app required .net framework 3.5

What to do now

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AyushmanSB, Apr 27, 2021
  3. uco73 Win User
    dotnetfx35

dotnetfx35 won't run on Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1. Why?

uco73, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Dont't install dotnetfx35

How do I install .NET Framework 3.5 from dotnetfx35.exe?

I need to install .NET Framework 3.5.

In my Linux Virtual Machine,

On this page:

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center

I expanded "Install Instructions" to see this:

"Full Redistributable Package

To download the full redistributable package, rather than the bootstrapper, click on the link below to start the download:

.NET Framework 3.5 full package (http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/f/60fc5854-3cb8-4892-b6db-bd4f42510f28/dotnetfx35.exe)"

I downloaded dotnetfx35.exe. It's 206,692,864 bytes, MD5 checksum d1b341c1bc8b96e4898450c9881b1425.

In my Win10 Host,

I launch dotnetfx35.exe and see this:

"An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature:

.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

Download and install this feature"

Of course, that fails because Win10 is not connected to the Internet.

(And beside that, I need .NET Framework 3.5 to install .NET Framework 3.5? Really?)

How do I install .NET Framework 3.5 from dotnetfx35.exe?

Thanks!

Mark.

MarkFilipak.Windows, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Dont't install dotnetfx35

1. Dont't install dotnetfx35 - Similar Threads - Dont't install dotnetfx35

2. I dont't know why ImmSetOpenStatus not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont't know why ImmSetOpenStatus not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11?: I use ImmSetOpenStatus to open/close Input Method Editor IME. ImmSetOpenStatus work correctly in previous version of IME in Windows 10. However, ImmSetOpenStatus does not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11. May you tell the reason? This is my code: if status == FALSE //...
  3. I dont't know why ImmSetOpenStatus not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont't know why ImmSetOpenStatus not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11?: I use ImmSetOpenStatus to open/close Input Method Editor IME. ImmSetOpenStatus work correctly in previous version of IME in Windows 10. However, ImmSetOpenStatus does not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11. May you tell the reason? This is my code: if status == FALSE //...
  4. dotnetfx35

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    dotnetfx35: dotnetfx35 won't run on Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1. Why? 177985
  5. Reccuring events dont't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reccuring events dont't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10: Hello, I have few calendars on Win 10 Calendar app synced and local, type doesn't matter with many reccuring events meetings, birthdays etc. Unfortunately they are not shown on event list below calendar on taskbar. I see one time events, but not reccuring ones. Is it...
  6. Windows Installer is not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer is not installed: Dear Microsoft community, While trying to uninstall a local program on my Windows 10 machine, I encountered an error that msiexec.exe could not be found. This is where the Windows Installer is supposed to be, so I went online to look for a fresh installation. Unfortunately,...
  7. To install or not to install 1903?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To install or not to install 1903?: So I find the reports on the hot mess 1903 is. I checked my update history and the last one I have is the (last) update to 1809: Aug 13, 2019--KB4511553 I thought all my updates were auto, but whatever.. Now it IS showing me that 1903 is ready for me to install. I have...
  8. Windows Installer not installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Installer not installing: Whenever I try to download a program for a label printer, the Windows Installer box keeps popping up and will not allow the installation. I have tried this program on other machines running Windows 10 and it works. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help!...
  9. Dont't know if i can trust my technician support suppose working with microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dont't know if i can trust my technician support suppose working with microsoft: Hello, there is 3 weeks i went to a website suppose to be Microsoft support, i called for a life support service for my computers, then after that i bought a computer to that technician, suppose to be a Microsoft technician, i paid 3400 $ in i-tune cards because i don't have...
  10. MS KB4089848 installs and installs and installs and on and on

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS KB4089848 installs and installs and installs and on and on: Hello. My Windows 10 installation keeps downloading and restarting (after allowed time) to install MS KB4089848 update. Any ideas on how to fix this. I have watched it four times and NO ERROR MESSAGES. So any thought please. Thanks in advance and Happy Easter. 107240