Windows 10: Dont't know if i can trust my technician support suppose working with microsoft

Discus and support Dont't know if i can trust my technician support suppose working with microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, there is 3 weeks i went to a website suppose to be Microsoft support, i called for a life support service for my computers, then after that i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MykaelSimard, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Dont't know if i can trust my technician support suppose working with microsoft

Hello, there is 3 weeks i went to a website suppose to be Microsoft support, i called for a life support service for my computers, then after that i bought a computer to that technician, suppose to be a Microsoft technician, i paid 3400 $ in i-tune cards because i don't have credit cards … First i accepted to pay 400 $ for the support … he convince me to buy for lifetime service at 1000 i finish by accept, that cost me 1300 $ and then he convince me to buy my computer from Microsoft … the first one was a 5 icore computer at 800$ after that i said that computer was out of stock and want to sell me a better computer, he did the same three times and for more money and more … Now then i stopped to pay, he bug computer and take control to my computer and don't stop harrassing me and ask for more money if i want the peace … His name is Jonh Smith phone number 866-924-1657 ext 0300

Does this is your technical phone number ? And does he really work for you ?

Thank you

Mykael

:)

MykaelSimard, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Oct 15, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Dont't know if i can trust my technician support suppose working with microsoft :D

P4-630, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Dont't know if i can trust my technician support suppose working with microsoft

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Dont't know if i can trust my technician support suppose working with microsoft

1. Dont't know if i can trust my technician support suppose working with microsoft - Similar Threads - Dont't trust technician

2. I dont't know why ImmSetOpenStatus not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont't know why ImmSetOpenStatus not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11?: I use ImmSetOpenStatus to open/close Input Method Editor IME. ImmSetOpenStatus work correctly in previous version of IME in Windows 10. However, ImmSetOpenStatus does not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11. May you tell the reason? This is my code: if status == FALSE //...
  3. I dont't know why ImmSetOpenStatus not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont't know why ImmSetOpenStatus not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11?: I use ImmSetOpenStatus to open/close Input Method Editor IME. ImmSetOpenStatus work correctly in previous version of IME in Windows 10. However, ImmSetOpenStatus does not work in the lastest IME on Windows 11. May you tell the reason? This is my code: if status == FALSE //...
  4. can i trust outbyte

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i trust outbyte: im not sure if i can trust outbyte https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-trust-outbyte/5cbf11cd-f330-4681-8fd3-5ffbdac7920e
  5. can i trust outbyte

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i trust outbyte: im not sure if i can trust outbyte https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-trust-outbyte/5cbf11cd-f330-4681-8fd3-5ffbdac7920e
  6. Dont't install dotnetfx35

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dont't install dotnetfx35: I need to install Epic Online Servide and for this it gives me an error so I need to install dotnetfx35 for windows 10 20HL The problem is that I try to install it but the installation does not start.In the option of features and options of windows 10 I have activated the...
  7. Independent but certified Microsoft support technicians

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Independent but certified Microsoft support technicians: I have an issue with restoring File History backed up data from a new installation the details in this question which I cannot seem to resolve myself. I would like some professional support and would be happy to pay for it, but I am not sure how to find it. I tried Microsoft...
  8. can this be trusted?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can this be trusted?: https://ccm.net/download/download-23680-startup-sound-changer have malwarebytes but i just wanna be sure. submitted by /u/Wozon01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgg4ta/can_this_be_trusted/
  9. microsoft technician

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft technician: Hi Peeps This should be an easy question. Can someone please tell me do microsoft technicians still offer IT services to the public for a yearly subscription? If the answer is yea how do I find them to sign up? I want to start my own small business and wish to recruit...
  10. worst experience from microsoft help support technicians

in Windows 10 Customization
    worst experience from microsoft help support technicians: I don't know who have given jobs to some of **** . I am facin a problem since last 1 seek . I tried to take support chat first time a guy joe came helped me out in a best way but its was not done my issue was not cleared he suggested me to download one file and connect...