Windows 10: DOOM Eternal GamePass PC not using EGPU

Discus and support DOOM Eternal GamePass PC not using EGPU in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I tried PC Gamepass DOOM Eternal and is not possible to select my EGPU to work with it. I changed the Video Settings for the game to High... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by E_John, Apr 12, 2021.

1. E_John Win User

DOOM Eternal GamePass PC not using EGPU

Hi!

I tried PC Gamepass DOOM Eternal and is not possible to select my EGPU to work with it. I changed the Video Settings for the game to High Performance but nothing happens. The graphical information from the game still indicates IGPU. Razor core-X with Nvidia 2060 Super.

I search for answers but didn't find anything.

Cheers

:)

E_John, Apr 12, 2021

2. PC Doom Eternal

Does PC Doom Eternal work on Windows 10.

BrianHansquine, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Zapdrag'n Win User
    can't open doom eternal

i am being rendered unable while running doom eternal on my windows pc. while monitoring in task manager i found that when doom eternal icon rises it suddenly closes followed by system inturuption.

Zapdrag'n, Apr 12, 2021
  4. GeogrePG Win User

Doom Eternal On Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Hi Wilfredo.

Thanks for your super speedy reply!

I have installed the xbox app from your link on my laptop.

When I go into the Games I Own list in the Xbox app Doom Eternal does not show (the other game I own does show up Sea of Thieves)

In the Xbox app I have a notification saying that my friend has sent me a gift of Doom Eternal. When I try to redeem the code the xbox app says the code has already been redeemed. Which it has in my Microsoft Store.

Sea of Theives shows up in both the xbox app and the Microsoft store app so I know I am logged into the correct account.

The Microsoft store app still says that Doom Eternal won't run on my Windows 10 device.

What should I do now?

GeogrePG, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. DOOM Eternal GamePass PC not using EGPU - Similar Threads - DOOM Eternal GamePass

2. PC Doom Eternal Freezes on Main Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Doom Eternal Freezes on Main Menu: when I launch doom eternal on my pc through the xbox pc app it will freeze on the main menu and wont continue nor will it let me close it I tried all options of closing and it would not work it also it wouldn't allow me to turn off my pc through the windows I have to hold...
  3. PC Doom Eternal Freezes on Main Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Doom Eternal Freezes on Main Menu: when I launch doom eternal on my pc through the xbox pc app it will freeze on the main menu and wont continue nor will it let me close it I tried all options of closing and it would not work it also it wouldn't allow me to turn off my pc through the windows I have to hold...
  4. Doom eternal data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doom eternal data: I bought doom eternal off of the microsoft store on my laptop and i have played the game alot but one day all my levels and settings where reset and everytime i relaunch the game all my data is gone again besides my save slots and my outfits. i tried to reinstall the game...
  5. Doom Eternal PC not installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Doom Eternal PC not installing: Hello, I purchased Doom Eternal Deluxe PC on the Microsoft Store. All I get are error codes that I cannot find any solutions for. First it was 0x00000001 and now it is 0x80070424 after I went through some troubleshooting starting services and setting them to automatic....
  6. Doom eternal standard edition

Doom eternal standard edition: Hello everyone, Few days ago, I've got the xbox ultimate gamepass on my desktop, just for playing the game doom eternal, but I can't even install it. I precise that I already install other games, which work perfectly but the doom eternal download is always saying "error"...
  7. Doom Eternal not download

Doom Eternal not download: Im currently trying to install Doom eternal PC from the xbox game pass, but when I begin the download it immediately stops and says error, I can retry the download but it's the same result. Other games download fine. It's just doom eternal standard edition PC...
  8. can't open doom eternal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open doom eternal: i am being rendered unable while running doom eternal on my windows pc. while monitoring in task manager i found that when doom eternal icon rises it suddenly closes followed by system inturuption....
  9. PC Doom Eternal

PC Doom Eternal: Does PC Doom Eternal work on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doom-eternal/0c4fdb31-dd80-4501-a5df-7ef9ba493f98
  10. Doom eternal not launching

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Doom eternal not launching: Got doom yesterday for my son on a system that I built for him that has an AMD rx 580, fresh windows install and latest drivers. Go to launch the game through Bethesda bandit crashes before it even starts. Installed it on my sig system, same thing, updated to the game ready...