Windows 10: Dos emulator

Discus and support Dos emulator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an old DOS based app that I can't replace. Is there a dos emulator available in Window 10 pro?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RayDi Fazio, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Dos emulator

I have an old DOS based app that I can't replace. Is there a dos emulator available in Window 10 pro?

:)

RayDi Fazio, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Dos emulator

Device Emulator

Hello! We are developing a voice application for windows mobile and we have got some troubles with testing our application. Emulator for windows mobile is to slow and resource-intensive, so we can’t test a voice quality of our application. Please make
    some changes with your phone emulator to make up a performance of device emulator and help us and all community of voice applications developers.

Nickolas13, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Dos emulator

1. Dos emulator - Similar Threads - Dos emulator

2. need help working in ms dos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help working in ms dos: All this is related to attempting to resize my partition to install WinRE update KB5034441. Like others my Win10 based desktop will download the update but won't install after repeated attempts.I followed KB5028997 procedures but floundered so now I need additional help with...
  3. need help working in ms dos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help working in ms dos: All this is related to attempting to resize my partition to install WinRE update KB5034441. Like others my Win10 based desktop will download the update but won't install after repeated attempts.I followed KB5028997 procedures but floundered so now I need additional help with...
  4. need help working in ms dos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  6. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  7. My receipts were saving as MS DOS, needed help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My receipts were saving as MS DOS, needed help: My receipts were saving as MS DOS instead of a pdf...I tried some of the suggestions provided to no avail. I discovered all I had to do was go to print, click on the destinations drop down and pick Microsoft print to pdf. Problem solved....
  8. Win 11 DOS Emulator, sabatarging my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 DOS Emulator, sabatarging my computer: Win 11, My lappie worked just fine till a win 11 update, now i keep getting an error report saying DOS Emualtor has stoped working, this crashes some legacy programes i use, and reduces the window on others, it comes up every few mins, and is driving me crazy, i have lost a...
  9. Win 11 DOS Emulator, sabatarging my computer

Win 11 DOS Emulator, sabatarging my computer: Win 11, My lappie worked just fine till a win 11 update, now i keep getting an error report saying DOS Emualtor has stoped working, this crashes some legacy programes i use, and reduces the window on others, it comes up every few mins, and is driving me crazy, i have lost a...
  10. Lost ms dos programme, inside emulator, running in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost ms dos programme, inside emulator, running in windows 10.: Hi. My dad has an old programme running inside an emulator, on his descktop computer, it is used in the running of his auction based business. on the morning of 9/10/18, most of the information inside that programme is missing. It seems microsoft (in its infinite...