Windows 10: dos mode

Discus and support dos mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; what is dos mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos-mode/497e0d4c-af80-41ad-b61a-6e923e8e9f80 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kimbusha, May 7, 2019.

1. kimbusha Win User

dos mode

what is dos mode

:)

kimbusha, May 7, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 7, 2019
  4. dos mode

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 7, 2019
Thema:

dos mode

1. dos mode - Similar Threads - dos mode

2. "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe: I'm trying to run Rise of the Robots and many other DOS games using DOSBox for the first time in a long time, but it keeps telling me "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" why?! What's pissing me off is that I was able to run them before but now for some reason I...
  3. "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe: I'm trying to run Rise of the Robots and many other DOS games using DOSBox for the first time in a long time, but it keeps telling me "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" why?! What's pissing me off is that I was able to run them before but now for some reason I...
  4. How to disable dos mode?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable dos mode?: hello when trying to run this application it wont properly work because as you can see it says "This program cannot be run in DOS mode. Is there a way to fix this?Please help me!...
  5. How to disable dos mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable dos mode?: hello when trying to run this application it wont properly work because as you can see it says "This program cannot be run in DOS mode. Is there a way to fix this?Please help me!...
  6. How to disable dos mode?

7. HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???: I AM TRYING TO OPEN A APP AND ITS NOT LETTING ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-out-of-dos-mode/0f904e65-d9e4-4e65-8b55-55a717cfba4a
  8. HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???

HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???: I AM TRYING TO OPEN A APP AND ITS NOT LETTING ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-out-of-dos-mode/0f904e65-d9e4-4e65-8b55-55a717cfba4a
  9. My pc keeps starting in dos standard mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc keeps starting in dos standard mode: Hello, I tried to install windows 10 which is possible to be a scam and now my pc starts directly in Caldera dos 7.03 , I tried to use the f8 method but the only thing that shows up is the hp startup menu which does not include the ‘start windows normally’ option. I’ve also...
  10. Can i install windows 10 os in uefi mode on an free dos 2.0 laptop ? Will it work properly...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can i install windows 10 os in uefi mode on an free dos 2.0 laptop ? Will it work properly...: I have a hp notebook 15 series. 15-be020tu I want to know whether it is good to install windows 10 in uefi mode or legacy mode in a dos laptop. What are the pros and cons....