Windows 10: DOS/Stoned_Angelina virus

Discus and support DOS/Stoned_Angelina virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Tried removing virus from affected item boot:\Device\Harddisk2\DR27\MBR. Got feedback that Remediation incomplete. What further action is needed?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ohhin, Oct 27, 2020.

1. ohhin Win User

DOS/Stoned_Angelina virus

Tried removing virus from affected item boot:\Device\Harddisk2\DR27\MBR.

Got feedback that Remediation incomplete.

What further action is needed?

Thanks.

:)

ohhin, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 27, 2020
  4. DOS/Stoned_Angelina virus

Jsssssssss, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

DOS/Stoned_Angelina virus

1. DOS/Stoned_Angelina virus - Similar Threads - DOS Stoned_Angelina virus

2. MS-DOS Application: Microsoft Windows 3.1 virus i got from internet arcive is a virus!?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS-DOS Application: Microsoft Windows 3.1 virus i got from internet arcive is a virus!?!?!: even togh it dosent do harm this what i picked up when I download this it apparently gets me a trojan named "Zpevdo.B" and Windows just deleted the file like a dummkopf.well togh its now very safe like the backfired bonzi buddy it could bring malware in your pcAND WHOEVER...
  3. DOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOS: Can I run DOS pgm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos/dc4fa29e-eac9-4aa1-b70c-2dadb0c17f09
  4. DOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOS: Can I run DOS pgm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos/dc4fa29e-eac9-4aa1-b70c-2dadb0c17f09
  5. Free DoS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free DoS: My laptop broke down and I need a computer for my university classes ... I started to buy a computer for 300 euros that almost or cannot handle engineering programs. It came with FreeDOS and the responsible companies ask for € 123 (to install windows 10) I already saw some...
  6. DOS/Antiexe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DOS/Antiexe: Unfortunately this recently arrived from an old floppy disc that I was checking the files on which appeared empty, and when asked by Defender whether to allow, I mistakenly said 'allow', when I thought it was asking me to allow Defender to remove it. Defender will identify...
  7. dos

in Windows 10 Customization
    dos: I want to delete directory 'Contacts' on Decktop Windows 10 Normal Windows delete does not work. 1 Re-start in Safe Mode 2 Command mode - DOS 3 cd desktop 4 attrib -R Contacts 5 rmdir /S Contacts 6 dir and 'Contacts has gone. 7 Re-start and Contacts is back...
  8. virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application: Dear authority, unfortunately my all exe file attack in virus and convert to MS-Dos application.......now file cannot install...how to get rid from them..I want your help ..please as soon as possible [ATTACH]...
  9. Dos emulator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dos emulator: I have an old DOS based app that I can't replace. Is there a dos emulator available in Window 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos-emulator/9626e09b-ae47-4f42-96c8-54d1747442dc
  10. MS-Dos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS-Dos: How do you download MS-Dos.iso? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-dos/8fdefe74-ac15-4358-83b3-f8135c5fa4e2