Windows 10: Dosen't accept my credentials

Discus and support Dosen't accept my credentials in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I opened the outlook app on my laptop and a popout of windows security asked for my credentials, my email was already there it only needed my password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JessicaLazo Contreras, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Dosen't accept my credentials

I opened the outlook app on my laptop and a popout of windows security asked for my credentials, my email was already there it only needed my password but didn't accept it. I tried typping it mutiple times but the same window just popped out again

:)

JessicaLazo Contreras, Mar 10, 2021

2. RDP Credential Manager: Delay in accepting credentials

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing a lag in time in accepting the credentials to RDP. Thank you for providing us the screenshot of the issue.

However, we would suggest you to post your query in TechNet
    forums, where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on RDP Credential Manager to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 10, 2021
  3. alexbar1 Win User
    My video card dosen t working

I need help with my laptop i have a ryzen 5 2500u with vega 8 and windows 10,have the latest updates,i downloaded the driver from amd but it dosen t work please help me

alexbar1, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Dosen't accept my credentials

Ethernet dosen,t have a valid ip configuration

It says the same thing at my end when my Ethernet is working perfectly as shown below:

Dosen't accept my credentials [​IMG]

Matthew Wai, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Dosen't accept my credentials

1. Dosen't accept my credentials - Similar Threads - Dosen't accept credentials

2. Windows 10 not accepting Microsoft Account as Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not accepting Microsoft Account as Network Credentials: Help, please?I have three computers on my home network, all with Windows 10. They all could access each other's files through the network after entering my Microsoft Account as Network Credentials.I replaced the hard drive in my laptop and installed Windows 10 again. Now it...
  3. Windows 10 not accepting Microsoft Account as Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 not accepting Microsoft Account as Network Credentials: Help, please?I have three computers on my home network, all with Windows 10. They all could access each other's files through the network after entering my Microsoft Account as Network Credentials.I replaced the hard drive in my laptop and installed Windows 10 again. Now it...
  4. Can't connect to network drive because it won't accept my credentials.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to network drive because it won't accept my credentials.: I just plugged in my external hard drive into my router to make a home server for storing and transferring files between my families PC's, but when I try to enter my Microsoft credentials into the password window, it won't accept them. Am I missing the elephant in the...
  5. Remote Desktop won't accept login credentials

Remote Desktop won't accept login credentials: I have read several questions on this forum about this and the moderator keeps referring people to the TechNet Forum. He says this forum is basically for home users, not pro users or something. Remote Desktop is part of Windows 10 Pro. It's advertised as a feature by MS....
  6. credentials not accepted for network sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    credentials not accepted for network sign in: I am trying to sign into my primary computer from a secondary; both are Win 10. It asks for credentials for the primary. I reset the password and it is not accepting it. I tried with my email address and new password and that also doe not work. Peter Bresler...
  7. Credential Manager UI Host will not accept my Windows PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Credential Manager UI Host will not accept my Windows PIN: I cannot access the Windows Store. When I go to Settings, Accounts, Your Info, it says I need to verify my identity. When I click Verify, it asks for my Windows PIN. I enter the PIN, which works fine when I’m logging in to Windows, and it just asks for the PIN again. I have...
  8. RDP Credential Manager: Delay in accepting credentials

RDP Credential Manager: Delay in accepting credentials: After MSTSC, We enter user name and password then we click "OK" to connect but there is delay of 23-25 Seconds approx between I click on "OK" and it starts showing "connecting" wizard and it eventually connects. Any Idea, it is frustrating !! May be GPO issue may be Win 10...
  9. Windows 10 stopped accepting my machine login credentials

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stopped accepting my machine login credentials: Hi I just replaced the broken screen in my laptop. On the first power-up, the system accepted my biometric. Since then, it only gives me one chance at the biometric, then prompts me for my pin, which it says is wrong. My Microsoft account password isn't being accepted...
  10. Remote Desktop won't accept login credentials

Remote Desktop won't accept login credentials: I have read several question on this forum about this and the moderator keeps referring people to the TechNet Forum. He says this forum is basically for home users, not pro users or something. Remote Desktop is part of Windows 10 Pro. It's advertised as a feature by MS....