Windows 10: Dota 2 is crashing or freezing on Windows PC

Discus and support Dota 2 is crashing or freezing on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Dota 2 is one of the most popular games. However, a lot of users are having performance issues with this game. According to some, the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 18, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Dota 2 is crashing or freezing on Windows PC

Dota 2 is crashing or freezing on Windows PC dota-2.jpg
    Dota 2 is one of the most popular games. However, a lot of users are having performance issues with this game. According to some, the game starts freezing after launch, as per some reports, the game crashes after startup. Whatever the case is, this is the guide you need. We are going to talk about […]

This article Dota 2 is crashing or freezing on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Feb 18, 2022

2. freezing dota 2 because new update

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "i am a dota 2 player because of new update dota", from where exactly have you downloaded dota 2?

I suggest you to keep up to date on latest information on Windows update through Windows 10 blog.

Personalized content at a glance: Introducing news and interests on the Windows 10 taskbar

Please get back to us with an update on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 18, 2022
  3. Dota 2 crashes after launching

After I installed the windows 10 anniversary update version 1603 and till now, Dota 2 has been crashing all the time when it is launched. I've tried Clean Boot, re-installing Dota 2 and steam app and making sure my laptop doesn't have virus, it doesn't
    help at all. My computer only crashes when I launched Dota 2. Everytime it crashed, I have to force shutdown my laptop. This is really frustrating, is there any helpful solutions to my issue?

David LimJY, Feb 18, 2022
  4. FF5Ninja Win User

Dota 2 Crashing since upgrading to Windows 10

Hey guys,

Ever since I upgraded to windows 10 my Dota 2 has been freezing my computer to the point where I have to hard restart.

I have a Asus GL551JW with a GTX 960m. I have updated my driver to the newest windows 10 driver, and tried NUMEROUS suggestions from other forums on a possible fix with no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks.

FF5Ninja, Feb 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Dota 2 is crashing or freezing on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Dota crashing freezing

2. Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends: Hello there! Can somebody help me with my issue, everything was running fine until one day couple of months ago Dota 2 stops responding and keeps crashing randomly when I play with my friends. I tried everything, from format to updating everything, underclocking my CPU - RAM...
  3. Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends: Hello there! Can somebody help me with my issue, everything was running fine until one day couple of months ago Dota 2 stops responding and keeps crashing randomly when I play with my friends. I tried everything, from format to updating everything, underclocking my CPU - RAM...
  4. Starcraft 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Starcraft 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Starcraft 2 is one of the most famous games in the current day and age. It is being played and loved by millions. However, according to a lot of users, the game is crashing or freezing on Windows 11/10 computers. But not anymore, in this article, we are going to fix...
  5. Dota 2 crashing to desktop with no error message repeatedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 crashing to desktop with no error message repeatedly.: Please help i can't play a single game properly. It just crashes to desktop with no error message. I can reconnect immediately. The crash error is on the txt. 92193
  6. Dota 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2: Is anyone else here having any issues running Dota 2 and getting reduced performance in comparison to Windows 8.1? I'm getting extremely low fps often to the point of it being a slide show, where I was getting a stable 40 fps in Windows 8.1. Have tried both graphics...
  7. Dota 2 black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 black screen: everytime when I press windows button or alt+tab screen just turn black and I cant do nothing about it only restart PC also happens when I exit game in some cases it looks like it fix itself but just for a while and when I go to desktop there is like 5 sec delay with black...
  8. Dota 2 Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 Stuttering: Am I the only one experiencing stuttering in Dota 2 with Windows 10? I have the latest NVIDIA Graphics driver and I'm using GEFORCE GT 740M. 16088
  9. Windows 10 crashing while attempting to play Dota 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing while attempting to play Dota 2: I don't get a BSOd, but this seemed like the most closely related forum section to post in. Dota 2 keeps crashing whenever I try to play a game. In general, my computer is also HORRIBLY slow when doing rather basic things, such as playing a Youtube video. My computer was...
  10. BSOD playing dota 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing dota 2: Guys help me please... My laptop keep Bsod especially when playing dota 2 I got different BSOD everytime 1. irql_not_less_or_equal 2. system service exception dxgmms1.sys 3. dpc watchdog violation and many many more... Here is my minidump : Dropbox - minidump...