Windows 10: Dota 2 Lagging since Last Update

Discus and support Dota 2 Lagging since Last Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since the latest Windows 10 update, Dota 2 has become basically unplayable due to lagging in game. This is not an internet issue or issue with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MatthewColligan, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Dota 2 Lagging since Last Update

Ever since the latest Windows 10 update, Dota 2 has become basically unplayable due to lagging in game. This is not an internet issue or issue with the game. It appears to be graphics or sound related as it primarily occurs when there is a lot of action/animation in the game. I also know I am not the only Microsoft user experiencing this - entire articles have been written about the issue. Is there any solution to this problem?

:)

MatthewColligan, Aug 16, 2021

2. Dota 2 and other games lagging on Windows 10

i also experienced the same with you playing dota 2 counter strike and dota 1 is lagging

ronnie jrgarrido, Aug 16, 2021
  3. freezing dota 2 because new update

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "i am a dota 2 player because of new update dota", from where exactly have you downloaded dota 2?

I suggest you to keep up to date on latest information on Windows update through Windows 10 blog.

What’s coming in Windows 10 accessibility

Please get back to us with an update on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Dota 2 Lagging since Last Update

Dota 2 is lagging on Windows 10!!!

Dear Microsoft Community

In windows 8.1, dota 2 runs smoothly in this OS but when I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10, the fps becomes lower and is constantly lagging.. Please help? Or explain? Or is Valve the one to blame here or Microsoft? Please help.. this thing is bugging me
    over a few days.

John Riche, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

Dota 2 Lagging since Last Update

1. Dota 2 Lagging since Last Update - Similar Threads - Dota Lagging since

2. audio crackles and lags since last windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackles and lags since last windows 11 update: I have a Acer Swift 3 with Realtek audio drivers. I've tried many different fixes suggested on youtube to no avail. The audio recently started to crackle and lags or even has speed variation when listening to mp-3s...What can Microsoft do to fix this?...
  3. audio crackles and lags since last windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio crackles and lags since last windows 11 update: I have a Acer Swift 3 with Realtek audio drivers. I've tried many different fixes suggested on youtube to no avail. The audio recently started to crackle and lags or even has speed variation when listening to mp-3s...What can Microsoft do to fix this?...
  4. Huge keyboard input lag since last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huge keyboard input lag since last update: Hello, A few weeks ago, Windows installed a major update and since I have big troubles with my keyboards, keys stopping to respond when typing then a big chain of 15-20 of the last keystroke appeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing <- just like that appearing at once I use two...
  5. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  6. Dota 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2: Is anyone else here having any issues running Dota 2 and getting reduced performance in comparison to Windows 8.1? I'm getting extremely low fps often to the point of it being a slide show, where I was getting a stable 40 fps in Windows 8.1. Have tried both graphics...
  7. Dota 2 Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 Stuttering: Am I the only one experiencing stuttering in Dota 2 with Windows 10? I have the latest NVIDIA Graphics driver and I'm using GEFORCE GT 740M. 16088
  8. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  9. Slower Shutdown since last 2 updates.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slower Shutdown since last 2 updates.: Hello ALL: I am on 64 bit Windows 10 Pro 10586.29. Before the last 2 updates, my system, with a 512GB SSD would shut down in 4 to 5 seconds. Since the last 2 updates, it has gone from a very fast 5 seconds to about 15 to 20 seconds. Is there any reason for this? 33224
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538