Windows 10: Dotnet solution build failed -- I have VS 2015 and it was installed on SharePoint server.

Discus and support Dotnet solution build failed -- I have VS 2015 and it was installed on SharePoint server. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dotnet solution build failed -- I have VS 2015 and it was installed on SharePoint server. Before that it was build successfully, but all of sudden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by venugopalKAKA, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Dotnet solution build failed -- I have VS 2015 and it was installed on SharePoint server.

Dotnet solution build failed -- I have VS 2015 and it was installed on SharePoint server. Before that it was build successfully, but all of sudden whenever I added code in designer like <tr><td></tr></td>. Simple code. and then build the solution. Immediately the solution was failed to build and getting below error message. If anyone have any kind of solution or information please help me, Immediately...

The custom tool 'SharePointWebPartCodeGenerator' failed. The local SharePoint server is not available. Check that the server is running and connected to the SharePoint farm. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool.

:)

venugopalKAKA, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 RC available

Source: SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 Release Candidate available - Office Blogs

Brink, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Install Sharepoint 2016 on Windows 10

Client versions are not supported:

One of the following server operating systems:

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Datacenter

Windows Server 2016 Standard or Datacenter

Minimum requirements for SharePoint servers in a farm

One of the following server operating systems:

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Datacenter

Windows Server 2016 Standard or Datacenter

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ins...

Learn more:

http://mstechtalk.com/sharepoint-server-2016-in...

You might want to setup a Hyper-V virtual machine with a Windows Server 2012/2016 Domain.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Dotnet solution build failed -- I have VS 2015 and it was installed on SharePoint server.

how to get sharepoint

Hi Daytona,

Are you looking to setup a Sharepoint server?

This is pretty good tutorial on how to set it up step by step:

https://www.netiq.com/communities/cool-solution...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If you downloaded just the Sharepoint 2016 app, that is usually used to connect to the sharepoint server so you can tweak stuff directly from it.

let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Dotnet solution build failed -- I have VS 2015 and it was installed on SharePoint server.

1. Dotnet solution build failed -- I have VS 2015 and it was installed on SharePoint server. - Similar Threads - Dotnet solution build

2. Installing dotnet 3.5 on Windows Server 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing dotnet 3.5 on Windows Server 2022: I have a server without connectivity to the internet.I am trying to install dotnet 3.5 on it. Initially I downloaded a full installer. But Windows 2022 wants me to use the roles and responsibilities method of installing.I am given the option to install an alternate source...
  3. Installing dotnet 3.5 on Windows Server 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing dotnet 3.5 on Windows Server 2022: I have a server without connectivity to the internet.I am trying to install dotnet 3.5 on it. Initially I downloaded a full installer. But Windows 2022 wants me to use the roles and responsibilities method of installing.I am given the option to install an alternate source...
  4. DotNet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DotNet: Hi, I was just playing a game when my antivirus blocked a program called DotNet for trying to run malware. I checked the file location but it's from Microsoft Corporation which seems safe, but it's "dotnet" not "DotNet". Is there a malware on my computer or is it a false...
  5. Setup for VS 2015

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup for VS 2015: Hi,I have Visual Studio 2019 installed on my machine, but I need VS 2015 for working on some old applications code, applications that were developed in VS 2015.I tried to download the setup for VS 2015, and I downloaded some files that were on your website, but when I tried...
  6. Setup for VS 2015

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup for VS 2015: Hi,I have Visual Studio 2019 installed on my machine, but I need VS 2015 for working on some old applications code, applications that were developed in VS 2015.I tried to download the setup for VS 2015, and I downloaded some files that were on your website, but when I tried...
  7. Setup for VS 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Visual C++ 2015-2022 failing to install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual C++ 2015-2022 failing to install: I'm attempting to install the newest version of C++ but anytime I try it comes up with this error. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-c-2015-2022-failing-to-install/c8515e8b-d948-40ba-8f52-081170e46223
  9. VS 2019 failed to Install,

VS 2019 failed to Install,: Hi, to all peers. Visual studio 2019 is failed install in my machine as it say This product is not supported on this version of Windows. Try upgrading Windows. My system is running on Window 10 Pro. But still i am failed to install. Please do me a quick help....
  10. DotNet installer 4.8 Fails with Certificate Issue

DotNet installer 4.8 Fails with Certificate Issue: I'm trying to install dotnet 4.8. Both the web installer and offline installers fail with a "certificate revoked" issue. The certificate that is signing the update expired May 2, 2020. How do we still force the installer to work, or contact Microsoft to re-publish the...