Windows 10: dotted line

Discus and support dotted line in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; there is one pink color line on my desktop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dotted-line/93d67498-e510-4933-b8ad-0604c5a45370 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sattaralishaikh, Sep 10, 2020.

1. dotted line

there is one pink color line on my desktop screen

:)

sattaralishaikh, Sep 10, 2020

2. 2 Dotted lines on my screen appears frequently

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you are seeing two vertical lines could be a malfunction of your monitor. We'd like to know some information about the two vertical dotted lines that appears on your screen so we can better assist you.

• Can you send us a screenshot of the two vertical dotted lines?
    • Can you try to unplug and re-plug the cord that is connected at the back of your PC and check if the issue persist?

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Sep 10, 2020
  3. dotted lines

How do I remove dotted horizontal lines in my Excel

powerball0, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

dotted line

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile dotted line :)

Thema:

dotted line

1. dotted line - Similar Threads - dotted line

2. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  3. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  4. Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11

Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11: Hello,I am getting a black screen with a dotted line across the top white hyphens that does not respond to any keys or actions. I sometimes get this after I've been using my laptop for a few hours, but am now experiencing this numerous times when trying to wake up my computer...
  5. Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11: Hello,I am getting a black screen with a dotted line across the top white hyphens that does not respond to any keys or actions. I sometimes get this after I've been using my laptop for a few hours, but am now experiencing this numerous times when trying to wake up my computer...
  6. Grey dotted horizontal line across screen with barely noticeable vertical one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey dotted horizontal line across screen with barely noticeable vertical one: I got my new laptop an ASUS Zenbook Pro 17 about a month ago. I love it, but it already has had some issues. I’ve gotten a few blue screen errors but last night in the middle of editing photos these lines appeared. Nothing was touching the screen or anything and the computer...
  7. Grey dotted horizontal line across screen with barely noticeable vertical one

Grey dotted horizontal line across screen with barely noticeable vertical one: I got my new laptop an ASUS Zenbook Pro 17 about a month ago. I love it, but it already has had some issues. I’ve gotten a few blue screen errors but last night in the middle of editing photos these lines appeared. Nothing was touching the screen or anything and the computer...
  8. A dotted glitching line keeps appearing, even in the log in page to unlock the computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A dotted glitching line keeps appearing, even in the log in page to unlock the computer.: Hello, a horizontal dotted line keeps appearing across the screen and disappearing on the same spot, right above the taskbar, I tried to move the taskbar to the sides but the line keeps appearing in the same spot. Even when I just turned the computer on and haven't logged in...
  9. A dotted glitching line keeps appearing, even in the log in page to unlock the computer.

A dotted glitching line keeps appearing, even in the log in page to unlock the computer.: Hello, a horizontal dotted line keeps appearing across the screen and disappearing on the same spot, right above the taskbar, I tried to move the taskbar to the sides but the line keeps appearing in the same spot. Even when I just turned the computer on and haven't logged in...
  10. A dotted glitching line keeps appearing, even in the log in page to unlock the computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen