Windows 10: Double and triple typing

Discus and support Double and triple typing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Many times when I type on my keyboard (on windows 10) it double or even triple types it. This is a very annoying bug for which I found 0 solutions so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BIackMambaTG, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Double and triple typing

Many times when I type on my keyboard (on windows 10) it double or even triple types it. This is a very annoying bug for which I found 0 solutions so far. This is not a hardware problem, because I used the function key on my mouse to act as the button F, and using that windows still double and triple type it. I tried adjusting the key filtering options as suggested in the internet but for no help. Does anyone know about it?

submitted by /u/BIackMambaTG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BIackMambaTG, Aug 28, 2020

2. Windows 10: doubling tripling pictures

Why do pictures on my computer keep doubling and tripling?

when open my PC and click on pictures it 's starting to happen and in the upper bar is a green light moving to the right several times????

JohnnyWyss, Aug 28, 2020
  3. How do I get rid of double or triple of the same pictures?

I need to reduce some files to put on a stick. I apparently have copies of my photos. how can I get rid of doubles and triples and still keep my photos?

orange spitfire, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Ransha Win User

Double and triple typing

All songs,Videos and Images fiels appearing double and triple times

Hello All,

I have a problem with my Nokia Lumia 520 Device.

All songs appearing double and triple times, When i connect phone to a computer and open the song folder its showing as i copied normal.

But i don't know why my device showing songs in double and triple, what is the problem please help me with this.

***Not only songs all Images and videos files too***

Please send me a solutions for this problem

Moderator's Note: We had to remove your email address for security purposes.

Ransha, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Double and triple typing

1. Double and triple typing - Similar Threads - Double triple typing

2. double and triple photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    double and triple photos: double and triple photos in my picture file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-and-triple-photos/ae352464-be85-456c-9b28-7ce49752ffc6
  3. double and triple photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    double and triple photos: double and triple photos in my picture file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-and-triple-photos/ae352464-be85-456c-9b28-7ce49752ffc6
  4. Mouse double or triple click when I single click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse double or triple click when I single click: Good day the problem I have is that almost every time I click my mouse double click and sometimes even triple click. I can see it double and tripe clicks since when I open a new tab in Google Chrome I sometimes get own two or more tabs open from just one click. It has started...
  5. Mouse double or triple click when I single click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse double or triple click when I single click: Good day the problem I have is that almost every time I click my mouse double click and sometimes even triple click. I can see it double and tripe clicks since when I open a new tab in Google Chrome I sometimes get own two or more tabs open from just one click. It has started...
  6. Mouse double or triple click when I single click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse is double and triple clicking since upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse is double and triple clicking since upgrade: Okay this has been bothering me for a while. Something has been bothering me about my mouse. Ever since I upgraded my motherboard and CPU, my mouse now double and triple clicks once in a while. I checked my control panel and looked at my mouse settings and it was in the half...
  8. Double Typing on a Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Double Typing on a Dell Laptop: So on Wednesday my laptop began acting really strange. Whenever I typed anything onto the google search bar it doubled typed like "Ttwwiitteerr" so I used Firefox and it did the same thing however I noticed that it did not do that on Internet Explorer or Word. I already...
  9. Mouse randomly double or triple clicking on single click, help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse randomly double or triple clicking on single click, help!: Ever since a recent update, I've been having very annoying issues with my mouse involving double or triple clicking most normal clicks and not properly registering "click and hold" commands. Thus, it is impossible to click and drag windows (it will just randomly drop them),...
  10. Mouse randomly double or triple clicking on single click, help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse randomly double or triple clicking on single click, help!: Ever since a recent update, I've been having very annoying issues with my mouse involving double or triple clicking most normal clicks and not properly registering "click and hold" commands. Thus, it is impossible to click and drag windows (it will just randomly drop them),...