Windows 10: Double Arrow Pointer

Discus and support Double Arrow Pointer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Re: Paint on Windows 10 In Paint, when I create a text box and want to extend it wider than default size, the pointer is on an angle so difficult very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by froven, Mar 19, 2020.

1. froven Win User

Double Arrow Pointer

Re: Paint on Windows 10

In Paint, when I create a text box and want to extend it wider than default size, the pointer is on an angle so difficult very to stretch horizontally. I am sure this is a change so must be a fix?

:)

froven, Mar 19, 2020

2. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Mouse pointer changes to arrow with a vertical scroll bar

The only change I had made was to install Open Office. I just uninstalled it and the issue remains after a restart.

The pointer looks like the 5th and 6th pointers in the pointer list from the Mouse Settings.

As for running trouble shooting:

My settings window does not have drop down list in the upper right.

I do not find anything labeled Troubleshooting in the Settings window so can not get to steps 4 & 5.

RichardGlass1, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Double Arrow Pointer

Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Double Arrow Pointer

1. Double Arrow Pointer - Similar Threads - Double Arrow Pointer

2. Double blue arrow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double blue arrow: why i cant get of this double arrow ? i already use the properties way . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-blue-arrow/e1e4ff28-6961-4cf3-a0b4-979c6a05eca0
  3. Double blue arrow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double blue arrow: why i cant get of this double arrow ? i already use the properties way . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-blue-arrow/e1e4ff28-6961-4cf3-a0b4-979c6a05eca0
  4. Double blue arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Double Arrows . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double Arrows . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.This issue, might seem trivial. But it does, bother me.If you look, at the picture. You'll see, the double arrows. In front, of each picture?I'm not sure, what I loaded. Or, did. To 'cause these arrows to start.Is there, any...
  6. Double Arrows . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double Arrows . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.This issue, might seem trivial. But it does, bother me.If you look, at the picture. You'll see, the double arrows. In front, of each picture?I'm not sure, what I loaded. Or, did. To 'cause these arrows to start.Is there, any...
  7. Double Arrows . . .

8. double click on the double headed arrow will not resize window

double click on the double headed arrow will not resize window: double click on the double headed arrow will not resize window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click-on-the-double-headed-arrow-will-not/9f5fce8f-6909-4816-8498-917b43777936
  9. Windows97 pointer arrow in Windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows97 pointer arrow in Windows10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/srikks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ifjcrb/windows97_pointer_arrow_in_windows10/
  10. double headed arrow

in Windows 10 Support
    double headed arrow: Does anyone know how to move a double headed arrow with thekeyboard? 126438