Windows 10: Double Audio Path Possible?

Discus and support Double Audio Path Possible? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to split the audio path on Windows 10 and send audio to both bluetooth headphones and through the built-in headphone jack in my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Toby N., Dec 29, 2018.

1. Toby N. Win User

Double Audio Path Possible?

Is it possible to split the audio path on Windows 10 and send audio to both bluetooth headphones and through the built-in headphone jack in my laptop?

:)

Toby N., Dec 29, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Double Audio Path Possible?

We can't find an audio device for your PC.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below:

Update all your audio drivers.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

• Double-click on the Sound card.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Update.

• Restart the computer and check.
    If this does not work you might have to Uninstall and then reinstall your drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

• Double-click on the Sound card.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall your audio driver from Manufacturer's Website in Compatibility mode.

• Restart your system
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Double Audio Path Possible?

1. Double Audio Path Possible? - Similar Threads - Double Audio Path

2. Are Windows events consistently formatted with double backslashes in paths?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are Windows events consistently formatted with double backslashes in paths?: When examining Windows events through Event Viewer, I've noticed that paths within events often employ double backslashes \ for formatting, such as:\\REGISTRY\\MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\ControlSet001\\Services\\EventLog\\Internet Explorertake this example event...
  3. Double audio problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double audio problem.: I need help with an audio problem I’m having with my new-ish CLX Gaming PC. I bought this PC about a year ago for music production and gaming. Gaming is great but the music production has been a huge frustration. I’ll try to explain this as short as possible. I got a weird...
  4. Double audio problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double audio problem.: I need help with an audio problem I’m having with my new-ish CLX Gaming PC. I bought this PC about a year ago for music production and gaming. Gaming is great but the music production has been a huge frustration. I’ll try to explain this as short as possible. I got a weird...
  5. Double audio output

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Double audio output: My laptop uses windows 10, maybe 11, and after years of using it a problem came out of nowhere.If you look at the side of my laptop there are 2 3.5 mm female ports. 1 for microphone, and the other for headphones. I have no clue what happened but even though they were built to...
  6. Double audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double audio output: My laptop uses windows 10, maybe 11, and after years of using it a problem came out of nowhere.If you look at the side of my laptop there are 2 3.5 mm female ports. 1 for microphone, and the other for headphones. I have no clue what happened but even though they were built to...
  7. Double audio output

8. Is it possible to split audio to 2 headphones (no mic) with a double 3.5mm jack adapter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to split audio to 2 headphones (no mic) with a double 3.5mm jack adapter?: I've been trying to split the audio source for ages, and I have only one slightly viable way of doing it. submitted by /u/Marky_Mark_Official [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8gv4b/is_it_possible_to_split_audio_to_2_headphones_no/
  9. Question: double tab to display possibilities in Terminal

Question: double tab to display possibilities in Terminal: Hello, I read about and have seen people pressing tab twice quickly in terminal (on Mac) to display possibilities. My Mac for some reason does not do this when pressing tab twice. How can I access commands to add this ability? and what do I type in to add this ability?...
  10. Unsolicited contact request...Possible spammer's path

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unsolicited contact request...Possible spammer's path: An unknown person is capable of contacting people using the new Windows 10 desktop in the form of a notification. I received a notification at 11:52 AM EST on my Windows 10 desktop saying that Kyleigh Bqq would like to add me to Skype: Hi live:higherrankings I would like...