Windows 10: Double billing

Discus and support Double billing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently i bought windows 10 pro and office 365 from microsoft store. At the same time amount has been deducted from my credit card. After the order... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnoopPC, Jun 7, 2019.

1. AnoopPC Win User

Double billing

Recently i bought windows 10 pro and office 365 from microsoft store. At the same time amount has been deducted from my credit card. After the order has been processed the same amount deducted again. I am living in UAE could anybody help me to solve this issue

:)

AnoopPC, Jun 7, 2019

2. i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Billing

Hi,

Microsoft payment and billing help

Here's how to find help for your Microsoft payment and billing issues.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Double billing

The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Double billing

1. Double billing - Similar Threads - Double billing

2. double characters

in Windows 10 Customization
    double characters: I’ve encountered a problem with my keyboard. When I am pressing the key, I get a double character https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-characters/107dc2ea-1181-4236-9328-1153fa7c3710
  3. Double User Libraries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double User Libraries: After upgrading to 1903 from 1809, common Libraries (Documents, Pictures etc.) appear double in Windows Explorer left pane. I.e. a Document library with a Document folder in it. Real content is enumerated and accessed from both. Documents folder is also repeated under...
  4. All my Downloads, for ALL of my sites, and everything, are doubling.

All my Downloads, for ALL of my sites, and everything, are doubling.: It takes up double storage, which is annoying, because I can't download anything. I don't have much storage, and this effectively cuts my download capability in HALF....
  5. RE: how to turn off double clicking/tapping on touch pad

RE: how to turn off double clicking/tapping on touch pad: I just got a new laptop and couldn't figure out how to turn off double clicking to open applications. Usually I've just gone into Synaptics or mouse settings and found it, but it's not there for this pc. I came in here to ask and saw that I'm not alone. I did not read every...
  6. How do I disable the "double-clicking the top-left corner of a program closes it" "feature"?

How do I disable the "double-clicking the top-left corner of a program closes it" "feature"?: So apparently when you double-click on the top-left corner of a window in Windows 10, it goes ahead and closes out the window. This is a feature I absolutely will never use intentionally and have already run into the issue of it unintentionally closing out a window. How do I...
  7. Double Barreled names

Double Barreled names: How do I get Microsoft to show my initials as JBT, or BT, but not JB? My name has three parts to it, not two. Some people's name's have four parts. Maybe we're not the standard customer Microsoft is seeking?...
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Double Click Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Double Click Error: I have two Microsoft Sculpt mice with click issues. The first one was a keyboard mouse bundle (w/ bluetooth dongle), and had an issue with single clicks sometimes not registering, or registering as double clicks. I assumed it was hardware failure; so I bought another one....
  9. Double click can't open ".png" files in Windows10.

Double click can't open ".png" files in Windows10.: I am using window10 64bits system. I want to open .png files with default app "Photos". When I double click the file, It always pops up the window " How do you want to open this file?" Then I click the "photos" but the window keeps pop up. So I can't open the file with...
  10. How do I fix a double typing keyboard with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix a double typing keyboard with Windows 10?: How do I fix my keyboard double typing with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-double-typing-keyboard-with-windows/5c4aa527-8b4f-40fc-8c87-aabbe9dab2bb