Windows 10: Double blue arrows overlaying every folders and files after win 10.

Discus and support Double blue arrows overlaying every folders and files after win 10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] [img] Hi malim, Ix07 and Ztruker I would deeply appreciate if you could kindly help me with almost similar issues (see attached-pic).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by taniaz, Dec 21, 2015.

1. taniaz Win User

Double blue arrows overlaying every folders and files after win 10.

Double blue arrows overlaying every folders and files after win 10. [​IMG]

Double blue arrows overlaying every folders and files after win 10. [​IMG]

Hi malim, Ix07 and Ztruker

I would deeply appreciate if you could kindly help me with almost similar issues (see attached-pic). Follow yours with no luck. Please direct me a bit details how to get rid of those double blue arrow overlaying folders and each files (>>).
    Happended after update to win 10.

Office: 2013.

Looking forward
    Tania

:)

taniaz, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Bruce Hagen, Dec 21, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Seems you have a software that uses file backup, seen this with Norton Internet Security and Norton Security with Backup, find the program and either shut off file backup this will get rid of this, unless you want to use it.

jds63, Dec 21, 2015
  5. taniaz Win User
    Many thanks. I did not use Norton backup at all. But after window 10 update, files were restored from external hard drive (Files History = Backup) as per window/Microsoft suggestion.

Looking forward!

taniaz, Dec 21, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    I never used File History but yes this save copies of files so in case you loose them, you can get them back, but do not think it puts an overlay like this on those files, maybe wrong since i never used it. I have Norton's and had a version with backup and it looked very much the same when option was selected in settings.

jds63, Dec 21, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Dec 21, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

jds63, Dec 21, 2015
  9. Ztruker Win User
    He said he didn't use Norton Backup, but did not mention Norton 360.

I'd suggest downloading and running the latest Norton Removal Tool, see what it finds.

Ztruker, Dec 22, 2015
  10. jds63 Win User
    Not sure what he uses , assuming Norton product as it was mentioned not using norton backup only

jds63, Dec 22, 2015
  11. taniaz Win User
    taniaz, Dec 22, 2015
  12. jds63 Win User
    Ztrucker was right, even if you are not using it if it is checked it will put the overlays on it. With New Norton Security you either buy with backup or without, but older versions had it in both 360 and Internet Security. Glad it is fixed ! YW

jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Double blue arrows overlaying every folders and files after win 10. - Similar Threads - Double blue arrows

2. Double blue arrow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double blue arrow: why i cant get of this double arrow ? i already use the properties way . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-blue-arrow/e1e4ff28-6961-4cf3-a0b4-979c6a05eca0
  3. Double blue arrow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double blue arrow: why i cant get of this double arrow ? i already use the properties way . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-blue-arrow/e1e4ff28-6961-4cf3-a0b4-979c6a05eca0
  4. Double blue arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Blue Double-Arrows Added to all my File & Folder Icons

Blue Double-Arrows Added to all my File & Folder Icons: Hi, I am using windows 10 20H2 OS build 19042.985today suddenly Blue Double-Arrows added to all icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-double-arrows-added-to-all-my-file-folder/42fc2bb3-1a8c-484e-afd0-2072da0476bb
  6. Arrow icon overlays over file and folder icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arrow icon overlays over file and folder icons: [ATTACH] A few days ago I restarted my computer (Windows 10) and these arrow icons are now overlaying all files on my desktop. Files, folders, everything. Any idea how to remove this?...
  7. DOUBLE BLUE ARROWS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF ALL FILES, FOLDERS AND SO ON

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DOUBLE BLUE ARROWS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF ALL FILES, FOLDERS AND SO ON: Blue arrows on my all file mysteriously appeared on Windows 10 pro I fixed one folder, properties-advanced and uncompressed But the problem is do I have to go and change all my files manually or I have an easy way to do? THANKS IN ADVANCE[ATTACH]...
  8. Double Arrows on icons and folders (compress files option)

Double Arrows on icons and folders (compress files option): Hello Guys, I recently noticed that all my folders have a double blue arrow on top, after some research I notice is a window option to compress files to save space, never saw this before ever, I want to get rid of this or turn this option off, after reading some info, I...
  9. How to Remove Blue Double Arrows and Stop Automatic Compression of Files and Folders.

How to Remove Blue Double Arrows and Stop Automatic Compression of Files and Folders.: I'm posting this as an answer in the questions section because I believe that more people will see it there than in the discussions section. Recently I noticed that my icons on my desktop had a pair of blue arrows in the top right corner. This was also true for my documents...
  10. New double blue arrows for shortcut overlay?

New double blue arrows for shortcut overlay?: My shortcuts all have a new double blue arrow overlay since upgrading to Windows 10565. None of my older fixes (reg edits, etc) seem to work getting rid of this new visual change. Any Ideas Kevin 26212

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10double arrow folders