Windows 10: Double charge on a MacAfee virus program.

Discus and support Double charge on a MacAfee virus program. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by chunshine68, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Double charge on a MacAfee virus program.

I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee company and will stay with their charge but do not wish to paid your company for the same thing please refund to my visa card

**Original Title**

double charges

:)

chunshine68, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Mar 9, 2019
  3. DCnewbie Win User
    BEWARE: Spyware Doctor program is a VIRUS!!!

Also, I knew it was a rogue program because it would NOT DELETE when you went to "Add/Remove Programs". It wasn't going anywhere! It seemed strange but I never thought it was a virus!!! That company needs to be taken down. I am 100% sure this was an actual virus!! Any suggestions on where to take action???

DCnewbie, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Dorene14 Win User

Double charge on a MacAfee virus program.

MacAfee, Norton anti virus

I was able to uninstall the Norton program but cant seem to uninstall McAfee. When I select and try to uninstall it says wait til the program finishes (or something similar) but this has been a long while and nothing seems to happen. (I rebooted and same
    thing happens.) I tried to follow instructions on how to remove McAfee products from a PC (I don't know if m PC is running Linux. It's an HP Pavillion with intel so I proceeded to Step 1.)

I selected Windows 10 but no success. Should I do Step 2, download MCPR. I assume I can search MCPR to get the download?

Another thing, after I uninstalled Norton, I was able to select Windows Defender from the programs list, but now that I am trying to remove McAfee, I can no longer see Windows Defender on the list.

Dorene14, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Double charge on a MacAfee virus program.

1. Double charge on a MacAfee virus program. - Similar Threads - Double charge MacAfee

2. double charged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    double charged: I have been charged double on my account. I paid for my personal account and then was suggested by Microsoft to upgrade to a family account. I need to be reimbursed for the personal account charges. March 7, 2024 Order number 64766356-194e-44c7-be07-8c79a176926c personal...
  3. double charged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    double charged: I have been charged double on my account. I paid for my personal account and then was suggested by Microsoft to upgrade to a family account. I need to be reimbursed for the personal account charges. March 7, 2024 Order number 64766356-194e-44c7-be07-8c79a176926c personal...
  4. double charged

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Double accent, no virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double accent, no virus: I'm having a problem with accent in latin american language, when I use it writes 2 accents ´´. My language is latin american Chile, so I change to latin american Mexico and problem resolves, but when I restart I get the problem again and it solves bny changing it back to...
  6. Double accent, no virus

Double accent, no virus: I'm having a problem with accent in latin american language, when I use it writes 2 accents ´´. My language is latin american Chile, so I change to latin american Mexico and problem resolves, but when I restart I get the problem again and it solves bny changing it back to...
  7. Please help. Double charge

Please help. Double charge: I need your help ! I was double charged for my Microsoft 365. I originally signed up as 1 person for 69.99. Then I found out my son needed it so I immediately upgraded like the computer screen asked if I wanted to. So I upgraded to the 99.99. My bank account was charged both...
  8. Double charge for Solitaire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Double charge for Solitaire: I paid $14.99 for a year for Microsoft Solitaire on my PC on October 20, 2019 and now it is asking me to pay again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-charge-for-solitaire/9d734fee-8d69-4e2f-b92f-068ab7cba993"
  9. Double charge on a McAfee virus program.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Double charge on a McAfee virus program.: I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee company and will stay with their charge but do not wish to paid your company for the same thing please refund to my visa card...
  10. double charges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    double charges: I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee company and will stay with their charge but do not wish to paid your company for the same thing please refund to my visa card...