Windows 10: Double charge on a McAfee virus program.

Discus and support Double charge on a McAfee virus program. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by chunshine68, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Double charge on a McAfee virus program.

I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee company and will stay with their charge but do not wish to paid your company for the same thing please refund to my visa card

**Original Title**

double charges

:)

chunshine68, Mar 9, 2019

2. McAfee Virus Scan Mobile Program

Does anyone know if Windows Mobile supports this anymore? I got two issues here.

1) I'm having a real headache trying to get this problem taken care of. I've tried to update the programs virus listing. But I've been getting this error everytime: "A problem has occured with VSMserver.exe." Then it ask me to send in the report (yea sureee).
    I've called AT&T, who passed me to motorola, who suggested I talk to McAfee themselves (since it's "their" program). I got close to getting help from McAfee but they kept asking for some key code or something.

2)Is has a REAL annoying habit of asking to scan and update when ever it pleases. I could be in the middle of a text and "bling" one of the two will come up. How can I changed this?

So after all that, should I ditch McAfee off the mobi and find another mobile virus scanner??

Shadowstarz, Mar 9, 2019
  3. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Double charge on a McAfee virus program.

McAfee Home And Office Beta Testing Program

McAfee a world leader in Anti-Virus related programs has just opened its newest AV suite to the public for beta testing.
    "McAfee’s Home and Home Office Beta Program allows you to try our latest software before we release it to the public. You’ll have the opportunity to provide feedback directly to McAfee’s product development teams. Learn more about McAfee’s Home and Home Office Beta Rewards program (US Residents)."

Source: Mcafee Home And Office Beta

HellasVagabond, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Double charge on a McAfee virus program.

1. Double charge on a McAfee virus program. - Similar Threads - Double charge McAfee

2. double charged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    double charged: I have been charged double on my account. I paid for my personal account and then was suggested by Microsoft to upgrade to a family account. I need to be reimbursed for the personal account charges. March 7, 2024 Order number 64766356-194e-44c7-be07-8c79a176926c personal...
  3. double charged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    double charged: I have been charged double on my account. I paid for my personal account and then was suggested by Microsoft to upgrade to a family account. I need to be reimbursed for the personal account charges. March 7, 2024 Order number 64766356-194e-44c7-be07-8c79a176926c personal...
  4. double charged

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Double accent, no virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double accent, no virus: I'm having a problem with accent in latin american language, when I use it writes 2 accents ´´. My language is latin american Chile, so I change to latin american Mexico and problem resolves, but when I restart I get the problem again and it solves bny changing it back to...
  6. Double accent, no virus

Double accent, no virus: I'm having a problem with accent in latin american language, when I use it writes 2 accents ´´. My language is latin american Chile, so I change to latin american Mexico and problem resolves, but when I restart I get the problem again and it solves bny changing it back to...
  7. Double charge for Solitaire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Double charge for Solitaire: I paid $14.99 for a year for Microsoft Solitaire on my PC on October 20, 2019 and now it is asking me to pay again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-charge-for-solitaire/9d734fee-8d69-4e2f-b92f-068ab7cba993"
  8. Ant-virus Mcafee

Ant-virus Mcafee: Installer McAfee Total protection sur ce pc Clef # 97C42N72SZC4YZW *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ant-virus-mcafee/e5eec3a3-ab82-4851-a998-efd252347266
  9. Double charge on a MacAfee virus program.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Double charge on a MacAfee virus program.: I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee company and will stay with their charge but do not wish to paid your company for the same thing please refund to my visa card...
  10. double charges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    double charges: I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee company and will stay with their charge but do not wish to paid your company for the same thing please refund to my visa card...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mcafee double charge