Windows 10: double charges

Discus and support double charges in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by chunshine68, Mar 9, 2019.

1. double charges

I have a double charge on a McFee virus program for $99.99 One from Microsoft and one from McFee company for $99.99. I have already contacted McFee company and will stay with their charge but do not wish to paid your company for the same thing please refund to my visa card

:)

chunshine68, Mar 9, 2019

2. Charge double

Window stone charge me double. I was only get one item receiving. How can I reclaim it back or get a refund?

John_078and., Mar 9, 2019
  3. Graydrake Win User
    My Computer is Plugged in but not Charging

My laptop computer is plugged in but not charging. The power supply will maintain the charge level (%), but not add to it. Removing and reinserting the battery allows the power supply to add to the % charge to 100%.

Steps performed:

• Turning the computer off and restarting it returns the computer to the Plugged in, Not Charging state.
    • Removing the battery again allows one complete charge, after which the laptop would no longer charge again.
    • I have used more than one power supply with the same condition.

To resolve the issue, I remove the battery, obtain a complete charge, and maintain this charge by always keeping the power supply plugged in.

What is the root of the problem?

Graydrake, Mar 9, 2019
  4. double charges

Charge double

Hi John_078and,

Thanks for your entry.

It seems that you have been charged twice for your purchased item from your Windows phone device. I would suggest you to contact Microsoft Windows Phone support with the link here below.

http://www.windowsphone.com/how-to/wp-support

If you have been charged through your Mobile operator phone bill, you need to contact the Mobile operator support.

Kind regards,

Carlos K.

Microsoft Support.

Carlos Ka., Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

double charges

1. double charges - Similar Threads - double charges

2. Can I speak to an agent? I'm being double charged on my account monthly.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I speak to an agent? I'm being double charged on my account monthly.: I have a history of being double charged on my account monthly. I need to speak to someone about this.* Changed to a question* Original title: can I speak to an agent...
  3. double charged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    double charged: I have been charged double on my account. I paid for my personal account and then was suggested by Microsoft to upgrade to a family account. I need to be reimbursed for the personal account charges. March 7, 2024 Order number 64766356-194e-44c7-be07-8c79a176926c personal...
  4. double charged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    double charged: I have been charged double on my account. I paid for my personal account and then was suggested by Microsoft to upgrade to a family account. I need to be reimbursed for the personal account charges. March 7, 2024 Order number 64766356-194e-44c7-be07-8c79a176926c personal...
  5. double charged

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Double charge when I upgrade from Windows 11 home to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double charge when I upgrade from Windows 11 home to Pro: Double charge when I upgrade from Windows 11 home to Pro, how can I fix using the second upgrade in my Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-charge-when-i-upgrade-from-windows-11-home/8f876022-f3e6-4e07-ba57-ac34159ac773
  7. Double charge when I upgrade from Windows 11 home to Pro

Double charge when I upgrade from Windows 11 home to Pro: Double charge when I upgrade from Windows 11 home to Pro, how can I fix using the second upgrade in my Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-charge-when-i-upgrade-from-windows-11-home/8f876022-f3e6-4e07-ba57-ac34159ac773
  8. Battery Full Charge Capacity reporting error - More than double Design capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Full Charge Capacity reporting error - More than double Design capacity: I dont use my new 3 months old Thinkpad often but it is now reporting the Full Charge Capacity as being more than double the Design Capacity which is surely as error. Full Charge is 121.21Wh while Design Capacity is 50.5Wh. Sorry just cant seem to upload the pic. I would like...
  9. Battery Full Charge Capacity reporting error - More than double Design capacity

Battery Full Charge Capacity reporting error - More than double Design capacity: I dont use my new 3 months old Thinkpad often but it is now reporting the Full Charge Capacity as being more than double the Design Capacity which is surely as error. Full Charge is 121.21Wh while Design Capacity is 50.5Wh. Sorry just cant seem to upload the pic. I would like...
  10. I was double-charged in the Microsoft Store on 5/19/23 when I was upgrading to Windows for...

I was double-charged in the Microsoft Store on 5/19/23 when I was upgrading to Windows for...: I was double-charged in the Microsoft Store on 5/19/23 when I was upgrading to Windows for Business. I entered my credit card information but when I tried to complete the transaction I got a message that it was unable to accept this credit card. I entered a second credit card...