Windows 10: Double clic intempestif sur la sourie Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse

Discus and support Double clic intempestif sur la sourie Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'ai acheté une sourie Microsoft classic, il y quelque mois max 6 mois. Depuis je rencontre énormément de difficulté d'utilisation, car elle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrRemus, Nov 27, 2020.

1. MrRemus Win User

Double clic intempestif sur la sourie Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse

Bonjour,

J'ai acheté une sourie Microsoft classic, il y quelque mois max 6 mois. Depuis je rencontre énormément de difficulté d'utilisation, car elle passe sont temps à faire des doubles de clic a la place du simple clic.

Mon ordinateur est régulièrement mis a jours, j'ai déjà essayé de désinstaller les driver puis reboot du pc mais rien ne change un clic sur deux est doublé, cela devient vraiment gênant pour travailler.

Sachant que quand je teste une autre sourie ex. sourie Dell, je n'ai jamais eu ce genre de problème...

Avez-vous déjà identifié ce genre de problème ? Je ne trouve pas beaucoup d'information là-dessus sur internet ou votre support.

Comment peut corriger le problème ? Pour info j'ai déjà mis mon pc a jours et j'ai aussi désinstallé les drive de la sourie...

Je suis près a donnée plus d'info si besoin pour m'aider a solutionné ce problème.

Rémi

:)

MrRemus, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Chino Win User

Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse, the Return of an Icon

The first Microsoft Intellimouse dates all the way back to 1996. Backed by a remarkable track record, the Intellimouse brought us many innovations that included the incorporation of a scroll wheel, optical sensor, and auxiliary buttons. A wireless model was also released to the public. Despite its popularity, Microsoft eventually discontinued the product in 2012. And now, five years later, the company announced the latest iteration to the series, the Classic Intellimouse, at their recent Surface Book 2 launch event.

Nostalgia is strong on the Classic Intellimouse. It clearly borrows a lot of the design elements from the original Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. The ergonomic design is completemented perfectly by a clean, black and grey theme. The red tail light has been changed in favor of a white color to make the mouse look sleeker than ever. There are five buttons on the Classic Intellimouse's body, and three of them are user-customizable. A new 3200 DPI sensor is also hidden in its interior. With the help of Microsoft's BlueTrack technology, precise tracking is possible even on glass surfaces. The mouse's report rate is impressive as well coming in at 1000 reports per second. The Classic connects to the computer through a standard wired USB 2.0 connection.

Double clic intempestif sur la sourie Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse KRaQfJU2FZGzXsHh_thm.jpg

Double clic intempestif sur la sourie Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse u8FlzNXWlxuL0awx_thm.jpg

Most windows users won't have to worry about compatibility, since the Classic Intellimouse works fine in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 environments. Windows 10 S users won't be able to customize the three programmable buttons though. As for Apple Mac users, I'm sorry, you're out of luck on this one.

Microsoft has put the Classic Intellimouse up on sale for $39.99 at their online store.

Source: Microsoft

Chino, Nov 27, 2020
  3. claes Win User
    claes, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Frick, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Double clic intempestif sur la sourie Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse - Similar Threads - Double clic intempestif

2. microsoft classic intellimouse how to change polling rate 1000 to 125hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft classic intellimouse how to change polling rate 1000 to 125hz: i'm playing game sudden attack want mouse polling rate 125hz if is polling rate higher 125hz it will cause mouse shaking plz help i don't see control center change mouse polling Ps. sorry eng my bad....
  3. microsoft classic intellimouse how to change polling rate 1000 to 125hz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft classic intellimouse how to change polling rate 1000 to 125hz: i'm playing game sudden attack want mouse polling rate 125hz if is polling rate higher 125hz it will cause mouse shaking plz help i don't see control center change mouse polling Ps. sorry eng my bad....
  4. Additional buttons does not work on Microsoft Classic Intellimouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Additional buttons does not work on Microsoft Classic Intellimouse: Problem: Additional buttons does not work on Microsoft Classic Intellimouse they're mapped to Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V actions out of the box. Workaround: one needs to open Mouse Control Panel applet then click onMouse Settings in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center and then...
  5. Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: I,ve been using a KVM switch for many years wiyhout problems. The Pro Intellimouse which I have just purchased doesn't work with the switch. Can someone help? Thanks Anthony...
  6. Intellimouse classic cursor stop moving

Intellimouse classic cursor stop moving: Hi, My intellimouse classic is working the way it should but everytime that the mouse is not touching the mouse pad for 0.1sec the cursor stop moving and is stuck. I already install , reinstall the drivers , rebooted , try other usb ports. I also tried this :...
  7. Bug with dragging between screens using Microsoft Intellimouse Classic

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug with dragging between screens using Microsoft Intellimouse Classic: Hey guys, First post - Hope you're all well? :) I'm having issues with my new wired Microsoft Intellimouse Classic 2018 and I hope someone could help please? Whenever I click and drag a window between my 2 x screens, the mouse hits the border between them and comes to an...
  8. Classic IntelliMouse 64 bit driver

Classic IntelliMouse 64 bit driver: Why do you not fix the drivers for the Classic IntelliMouse? The drivers for the Mouse and Keyboard Center are terrible and ruin what was the best mouse on the market. Why do you not separate the Mouse & Keyboard drivers. Re-release the drivers for Microsoft...
  9. Classic Intellimouse Tail Light

Classic Intellimouse Tail Light: Hi, I purchased the Classic Intellimouse and downloaded the Mouse and Keyboard Center but I don't see any way to switch off the tail light. It looks like this isn't possible with the software, but i'm wondering if it would be possible to turn this light off with a future...
  10. Microsoft brings back the Classic IntelliMouse

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings back the Classic IntelliMouse: Microsoft IntelliMouse. Originally launched in 1996, it became instantly famous with gamers and highly regarded as a great gaming mouse. The IntelliMouse 3.0 had exceptional ergonomics due to its the asymmetric from, and sculpted buttons and finger rests, making it fit...