Windows 10: Double click issue after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Double click issue after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I experience this after I update the "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803". Most of the time it works normally but sometimes it double clicks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joshua Anjello Merino, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Double click issue after Windows 10 update

I experience this after I update the "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803". Most of the time it works normally but sometimes it double clicks in random times. I even uninstall the driver "HID compliant mouse" and at first, I thought it's fixed but later on it isn't.

Mouse: ASUS ROG GT300 Gaming Mouse

Laptop: ASUS ROG GL503VM

:)

Joshua Anjello Merino, Dec 13, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Double click issue after Windows 10 update

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Double click issue after Windows 10 update

1. Double click issue after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Double click issue

2. Mouse issue after Windows 10 update Double click isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse issue after Windows 10 update Double click isn't working properly: Hello,I have a problem since a few days, and I can't find any working solution on internet. I have a PC with Windows 10, that wasn't connected to internet since 2018 some work purposes, I had to connect it back, I did all the Windows 10 new update, to get the latest versions,...
  3. Mouse issue after Windows 10 update Double click isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issue after Windows 10 update Double click isn't working properly: Hello,I have a problem since a few days, and I can't find any working solution on internet. I have a PC with Windows 10, that wasn't connected to internet since 2018 some work purposes, I had to connect it back, I did all the Windows 10 new update, to get the latest versions,...
  4. Mouse issue after Windows 10 update Double click isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Double click issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double click issue.: Every time after double clicking the folders or files, they were deleted and moved into trash. Then the computer started to pop up a window titled "Interrupted Actions". This issue happened after I installed the windows update which seems to be KB5014668 or KB5014697. Also,...
  6. Double click issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double click issue.: Every time after double clicking the folders or files, they were deleted and moved into trash. Then the computer started to pop up a window titled "Interrupted Actions". This issue happened after I installed the windows update which seems to be KB5014668 or KB5014697. Also,...
  7. Mouse sometimes double clicking with one click issue after windows 10 latest windows update

Mouse sometimes double clicking with one click issue after windows 10 latest windows update: Hello, i encountered this issue ever since i updated my windows 10 Home to latest version 20H2 build 19042.906 which cause my mouse to double clicking even when i only clicked once like opening a new tab on browser but suddenly it double clicked and created 2 new tabs...
  8. Mouse double click issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse double click issue: My mouse has been randomly double clicking. Usually after a little while of my computer running. I’m on an omen laptop and I don’t know how to fix it permanently. The only temp fix I’ve found is to restart my computer. Other than that I’m so lost. Please help. Thank you in...
  9. Mouse issues double clicks

Mouse issues double clicks: I have windows 10. After the latest update, my mouse issues double clicks, causing windows to pop to maximum size and other problems. The problem is not the device. I have a wireless USB mouse and a wired USB mouse. The problem, which started suddenly, exists when I use...
  10. Issue with double click and drag

Issue with double click and drag: Hi, I just bought surface laptop 2 and its working alright however, there is a small issue with double click and drag. whenever i try to double click and drag any folder or when i try to select font it doesn't work. could you please suggest me if there is any technical or...