Windows 10: Double click issue.

Discus and support Double click issue. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time after double clicking the folders or files, they were deleted and moved into trash. Then the computer started to pop up a window titled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Misaki Shokuhou, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Double click issue.

Every time after double clicking the folders or files, they were deleted and moved into trash. Then the computer started to pop up a window titled "Interrupted Actions". This issue happened after I installed the windows update which seems to be KB5014668 or KB5014697. Also, my delete key seems to be strange, after I press it and lift my finger, I got error feedback that the del action start after 1 second and it seems like the key was still pressed. Can any one help me?

:)

Misaki Shokuhou, Jun 27, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Double click issue.

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Double click issue. [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Double click issue.

1. Double click issue. - Similar Threads - Double click issue

2. Double click on file, folder or drive issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double click on file, folder or drive issue.: Hi, When double click on file,folder or drive showing properties of particular. Keyboard will stop working at the same time.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click-on-file-folder-or-drive-issue/16328865-4c62-44ea-91d9-ad04480d1441
  3. Double click issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double click issue.: Every time after double clicking the folders or files, they were deleted and moved into trash. Then the computer started to pop up a window titled "Interrupted Actions". This issue happened after I installed the windows update which seems to be KB5014668 or KB5014697. Also,...
  4. Double Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  5. Double Click

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  6. Mouse double click issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse double click issue: My mouse has been randomly double clicking. Usually after a little while of my computer running. I’m on an omen laptop and I don’t know how to fix it permanently. The only temp fix I’ve found is to restart my computer. Other than that I’m so lost. Please help. Thank you in...
  7. Mouse issues double clicks

Mouse issues double clicks: I have windows 10. After the latest update, my mouse issues double clicks, causing windows to pop to maximum size and other problems. The problem is not the device. I have a wireless USB mouse and a wired USB mouse. The problem, which started suddenly, exists when I use...
  8. Mouse Issues - Double Click Action on Single Click

Mouse Issues - Double Click Action on Single Click: Win 10 Pro Workstation Intel Xeon, 16Gb, 2x500Gb SSD - Computer 2 months old. - All updates and patches via Windows and Dell Support Assistant When I single click on a menu button, radio button, menu item, or check box it acts as if I've double clicked. So if its a...
  9. Issue with double click and drag

Issue with double click and drag: Hi, I just bought surface laptop 2 and its working alright however, there is a small issue with double click and drag. whenever i try to double click and drag any folder or when i try to select font it doesn't work. could you please suggest me if there is any technical or...
  10. Razer Deathadder Chroma Double Click Issues

Razer Deathadder Chroma Double Click Issues: Has anyone else noticed that the Razer Deathadder Chroma all of the sudden goes crazy and every single click counts as a double click? I have tried to change the click speed but does not seem to help. I uninstalled Razer Synapose and reinstalled, again to no avail. Anyone...