Windows 10: Double Click

Discus and support Double Click in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by urosuros1, Aug 23, 2021.

1. urosuros1 Win User

Double Click

Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds.

:)

urosuros1, Aug 23, 2021
  2. Mussels Win User

The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, Aug 23, 2021
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Mouse started double clicking on single click file randomly.

Hi KathZ,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)
    • Does this issue occur on a different mouse?

This issue happens, if there is mouse/hardware issue or it can be settings issue. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps as mentioned below:

Method 1: Restore the defaults.

1. Press Windows
      and E key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Go to View tab on the top.
    3. Click on Options > Click on Change folder and Search options.
    4. Click on Restore Defaults.
      Click on Apply and Ok.

Method 2: Change the Mouse settings.

1. Click on the Settings icon from the start menu.
    2. Click on Devices > Click on Mouse from the left panel of the window.
    3. Click on Additional Mouse Options from the right pane.
    4. This will open the Mouse Properties window, go to Buttons tab.
    5. Under the Double click speed, drag the slider to the left to slow down the double click speed.
    6. Next, go to Pointer options tab, uncheck the "Enhance Pointer Precision" to
      disable pointer precision to slow down the mouse.

For more information, I would suggest you to follow the
    steps
    provided in the post on 'Windows 10 mouse has started double clicking on single click randomly'.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Aug 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Double Click

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, Double Click :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

Double Click

1. Double Click - Similar Threads - Double Click

2. I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...: I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it does not get started in only one click. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-double-click-the-power-button-to-on-the/4fc10432-00a8-4c2b-9d12-a95345fbec0b
  3. I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...: I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it does not get started in only one click. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-double-click-the-power-button-to-on-the/4fc10432-00a8-4c2b-9d12-a95345fbec0b
  4. Win10: When I double click a word it highlights but adds a space at the end. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10: When I double click a word it highlights but adds a space at the end. How can I...: I have no clue where to post this. I don't even know what area of Windows would control this. Probably deep in the Registry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-when-i-double-click-a-word-it-highlights-but/0318447f-b322-4077-8df9-f5b44ec2569f
  5. Win10: When I double click a word it highlights but adds a space at the end. How can I...

Win10: When I double click a word it highlights but adds a space at the end. How can I...: I have no clue where to post this. I don't even know what area of Windows would control this. Probably deep in the Registry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-when-i-double-click-a-word-it-highlights-but/0318447f-b322-4077-8df9-f5b44ec2569f
  6. Win10: When I double click a word it highlights but adds a space at the end. How can I...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Is there a way to replace double-click with two "single" clicks?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to replace double-click with two "single" clicks?: I've got my mouse set to the slowest double-click setting in Windows 10, but I tend to get wrist cramps and stiffness in my fingers so it's still uncomfortable. I've tried single-click, but it's awkward to use when batch-selecting with shift or CTRL. It occurred to me that I...
  8. The Recycle Bin opens other apps on my computer. When I double click on an app it opens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Recycle Bin opens other apps on my computer. When I double click on an app it opens...: The Recycle Bin opens other apps on my computer. When I double click on an app it opens another app. What is going on?. I just did updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-recycle-bin-opens-other-apps-on-my-computer/e4965f06-d292-4336-b7fb-97238e06c9ce
  9. The Recycle Bin opens other apps on my computer. When I double click on an app it opens...

The Recycle Bin opens other apps on my computer. When I double click on an app it opens...: The Recycle Bin opens other apps on my computer. When I double click on an app it opens another app. What is going on?. I just did updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-recycle-bin-opens-other-apps-on-my-computer/e4965f06-d292-4336-b7fb-97238e06c9ce
  10. Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...: Please, Please, Please help me! For quite some time now, and many many trouble shooting times, my Windows 10 on my laptop will not open most apps by double clicking on a file. The file associations are correct. I can double click on a jpg, for instance, and it will open. I...