Windows 10: Double clicked the .txt nothing happened

Discus and support Double clicked the .txt nothing happened in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; System version is win10 pro 2004 english customer edition, just upgraded from 1909, not using insider program, nothing happennot even a "not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Onions, May 17, 2020.

1. Onions Win User

Double clicked the .txt nothing happened

System version is win10 pro 2004 english customer edition, just upgraded from 1909, not using insider program, nothing happennot even a "not responding" popup both clicking .txt file and notepad.exe, tried this method, still couldnt fix it. How do i diagnostic or fix it? btw this didnt happen while im at win10 1909

:)

Onions, May 17, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Single-click or double-click?

As the title says, do you single-click or double-click on your shortcuts to open your apps?

I'm a fan of single-click, the only downside is that often when I click on a message in de list of my mails in Outlook it can open the mail in a window...
    Not always but besides that, single-click works best for me.

P4-630, May 17, 2020
  3. R9
    r9 Win User
    Single-click or double-click?

Yes.

4. Double clicked the .txt nothing happened

Double clicking a txt file, notepad prints it automatically

Hi,

Based on the information you have provided, we may need to further investigate this issue. Kindly answer the following questions:

• How long has this issue been going on?
    • Were there any changes made to the system prior to the issue?
    • Does the same thing happen when you open the .txt file by right-clicking the file then clicking
      Open?

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Double clicked the .txt nothing happened

1. Double clicked the .txt nothing happened - Similar Threads - Double clicked txt

2. Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.: I am clicking on Iriun webcam app icon but nothing is happening. I checked other applications, but all of them are working perfectly. I tried searching for the problem in the web, but all the problem related to after openings of Iriun webcam. What should I do?...
  3. Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.: I am clicking on Iriun webcam app icon but nothing is happening. I checked other applications, but all of them are working perfectly. I tried searching for the problem in the web, but all the problem related to after openings of Iriun webcam. What should I do?...
  4. Why clicking on the calendar nothing's happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why clicking on the calendar nothing's happening?: Even if I click hundreds times on the calendar on the lower corner of my MSI Flip evo nothing is happening how to solve this issue? And it's not even the one, as I can't access on the windows defender saying the admin didn't give me the right.But I'm the only one admin?Please...
  5. Why clicking on the calendar nothing's happening?

Why clicking on the calendar nothing's happening?: Even if I click hundreds times on the calendar on the lower corner of my MSI Flip evo nothing is happening how to solve this issue? And it's not even the one, as I can't access on the windows defender saying the admin didn't give me the right.But I'm the only one admin?Please...
  6. double click on the log-collector shortcut and a mistake happen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    double click on the log-collector shortcut and a mistake happen: when i follow the guide and double click on the log-collector shortcut,A Command Prompt window shows below information: & : The term '.\resources\main.ps1' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name,...
  7. I click an app and nothing happens

I click an app and nothing happens: Hello, I have updated my windows yesterday and ever since then I have been having some issues opening certain apps, when I click “app”, nothing happens at all, not even an error message. I have read that the reason could be file corruptions after the update so I tried...
  8. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  9. Clicking on Windows Store shortcut and nothing happens.....

Clicking on Windows Store shortcut and nothing happens.....: Here we go again, I had this problem in Windows 8 as well. This is a fresh install and it shouldn't be happening. I am using a local account - is that the problem? Could it be something else? 56440
  10. I click upgrade, but nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I click upgrade, but nothing happens?: I am running 8.1 pro 64 bit. I click the icon at the bottom, it says "this pc is compatible" and I click upgrade. I click continue and it checks for updates. None are found. No updates are hidden. I have read and seem to have all necessary updated already installed. Why would...