Windows 10: Double entry and clicking

Discus and support Double entry and clicking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my cat walked across my keyboard and now when I type, each entry is noted with an audible "click" and I am also not able to type double keys , i.e. can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marysterling2, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Double entry and clicking

my cat walked across my keyboard and now when I type, each entry is noted with an audible "click" and I am also not able to type double keys , i.e. can not type "letter" without typing "letspace" then backspace to delete the space then finish with"ter". I cannot backspace twice either.

:)

marysterling2, Dec 31, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Single-click or double-click?

As the title says, do you single-click or double-click on your shortcuts to open your apps?

I'm a fan of single-click, the only downside is that often when I click on a message in de list of my mails in Outlook it can open the mail in a window...
    Not always but besides that, single-click works best for me.

P4-630, Dec 31, 2020
  3. R9
    r9 Win User
    Single-click or double-click?

Yes.

4. Double entry and clicking

Double entry

Since today, I only see one entry of SPB Radio in the Marketplace list. But it is the bad one. So for the moment it is impossible for me to reinstall SPB Radio if somthing should fail.

Aqua-Steve, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Double entry and clicking

1. Double entry and clicking - Similar Threads - Double entry clicking

2. Double-clicking mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double-clicking mouse: For a couple months now I have been experiencing my mouse double-click, and recently it has been triple-clicking at essentially every other click. I'm sure you understand this makes using a computer extremely difficult in a lot of cases. I have looked and it does seem to be a...
  3. Mouse double clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse double clicking: Hi.I have some problem with my mouse in windows 10.. It double click. For example drag and drop is annoying my mouse suddenly click the next object. I don't know it's my mouse problem or software. But I want to first try the software one. Thanks for further helps!...
  4. double click to rename

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    double click to rename: I used to be able to double click a file to rename it. After installing Windows 11, File explorer will not let me do that. Can I get this feature back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click-to-rename/643a40ea-7871-4378-921d-4f07963a8677
  5. How to double click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to double click: Hi,I want to know how to double click my mouse for games, I want it so I can click once and click twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-double-click/d47c0bbc-a677-4135-9f90-208b3ca310f6
  6. Double Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  7. Double Click

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  8. User Accounts - double entry

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Accounts - double entry: When I start up a user called "John" appears,signs in automatically then a second "user" appears called "Carrot Museum", that signs in automatically, and I can start to work. Only one person uses this laptop. Screen shot of users screen attached shows (4th one down) John...
  9. Double entries in directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Double entries in directory: Hi Chaps apologies if this has been asked before, but here goes. I recently upgraded my windows 7 laptop to windows 10. It would seem to have been successful, and I am pleased with the outcome. Just noticed a little quirk, and need advice. When I plug in a USB memory...
  10. Double entries in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Double entries in start menu: Hi, I have the same problem in two different pc My start menu has some double entries (see picture) [img] and more I checked the start menu folders: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...