Windows 10: Double flickering curser

Discus and support Double flickering curser in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just installed Microsoft office and now there are two cursers and they are flickering..very annoying..help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnSullivanAM, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Double flickering curser

I just installed Microsoft office and now there are two cursers and they are flickering..very annoying..help!

:)

JohnSullivanAM, Oct 21, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Double flickering curser

flickers with win 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with flickering screen on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers after the latest update, try the below and check if it helps.

• Do let us know when exactly you get the flickering screen on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message on flickering screen?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article:
    Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    for flickering screen, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Double flickering curser

1. Double flickering curser - Similar Threads - Double flickering curser

2. Double images and 2 cursers - Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double images and 2 cursers - Help!: Laptop has double images and 2 cursers in pink and green and a line running across the screen near the top after a message came up saying "lets finish setting up your computer" can't get anything to work now....
  3. Double images and 2 cursers - Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double images and 2 cursers - Help!: Laptop has double images and 2 cursers in pink and green and a line running across the screen near the top after a message came up saying "lets finish setting up your computer" can't get anything to work now....
  4. Double images and 2 cursers - Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Curser flickering,touchpad not working,selecting texts automatically sometimes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Curser flickering,touchpad not working,selecting texts automatically sometimes.: My touch pad, ever since a windows 11 update, has been acting weird, I use a mouse usually but sometimes the cursor just started shaking, the only way to stop it is by closing the laptop. It is happening many times betweenmy work. I use my touch pad sometimes so I can't fully...
  6. Curser flickering,touchpad not working,selecting texts automatically sometimes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Curser flickering,touchpad not working,selecting texts automatically sometimes.: My touch pad, ever since a windows 11 update, has been acting weird, I use a mouse usually but sometimes the cursor just started shaking, the only way to stop it is by closing the laptop. It is happening many times betweenmy work. I use my touch pad sometimes so I can't fully...
  7. curser

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    curser: curser jumps erractically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curser/af8c1322-d81a-4eeb-af52-32fe4594585d
  8. Curser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Curser: Hello So when I initiate a new email message my curser is the normal size when I type in the email address and the subject BUT when I move down to the body of the message where I should be typing my message the curser all of a sudden turns large which then results in large...
  9. curser keeps flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    curser keeps flickering: why does my curser tart flickering sometimes and not others? i have had tech support help before and reinstalled drivers but it keeps coming back to flickering again. when it flickers it closes thing that are open extensions ect...
  10. Curser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Curser: In the last update, my curse now disappears. I hate your updates... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curser/0e8974b5-9466-44f7-94f6-5a84d6ecf73b