Windows 10: double headed arrow

Discus and support double headed arrow in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to move a double headed arrow with thekeyboard? 126438 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Herm61, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Herm61 Win User

double headed arrow

Does anyone know how to move a double headed arrow with thekeyboard?

:)

Herm61, Feb 1, 2019

2. X6 - Weird Double Arrow under signal bars after update.

Hi guys. I noticed that after the update, i keep seeing these unusual double headed arrows under the signal strength bars. (Under the "3.5G")

double headed arrow XOZmX.png

Last time, it used to be just 2 single headed arrows, what exactly does this mean?

Thanks.

pandahippo, Feb 1, 2019
  3. X6 - Weird Double Arrow under signal bars after update.

Yes, which is why he single-headed arrow was not suprise. i always have that before the update, but not the double one.

pandahippo, Feb 1, 2019
  4. mike_romo Win User

double headed arrow

X6 - Weird Double Arrow under signal bars after update.

I saw these double-headed arrows on my c6-01 for the first time today, and so I googled it and came acroos this discussion thread. I live in Mexico City, and I just figured out that the symbol appears when I open a WAP portal while updating other stuff
    through packet data connection. Therefore, the double-headed arrows would mean two different packet data connections running at the same time. Does this sound reasonable?

mike_romo, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

double headed arrow

1. double headed arrow - Similar Threads - double headed arrow

2. Office 2010 double arrow icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2010 double arrow icons: Hi, i have a little problem. I have installed 4 days ago Office 2010(32 bit) on my laptop and when i put the office 2010 icons on desktop, they appear with two blue arrows. How i can resolve it? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  3. Copy Word Heading number into text value of heading

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copy Word Heading number into text value of heading: I have a Word doc with heading styles. When I import this document into a database the heading numbers are lost and I just get the heading text. I want to copy the heading numbers so they are duplicated as static text at the beginning of the heading so that when I import...
  4. arrow keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    arrow keys: my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys/d4d8efed-8257-44cb-8620-ed2353733f15
  5. head phone jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    head phone jack: How do you disable the headphone jack on a HP laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phone-jack/e61004f1-1b8d-40c2-909b-ea200ab7b18e
  6. Double Arrows on icons and folders (compress files option)

Double Arrows on icons and folders (compress files option): Hello Guys, I recently noticed that all my folders have a double blue arrow on top, after some research I notice is a window option to compress files to save space, never saw this before ever, I want to get rid of this or turn this option off, after reading some info, I...
  7. How to Remove Blue Double Arrows and Stop Automatic Compression of Files and Folders.

How to Remove Blue Double Arrows and Stop Automatic Compression of Files and Folders.: I'm posting this as an answer in the questions section because I believe that more people will see it there than in the discussions section. Recently I noticed that my icons on my desktop had a pair of blue arrows in the top right corner. This was also true for my documents...
  8. How to remove double arrows next to Icon label in a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove double arrows next to Icon label in a folder: After updating Windows 10 to ver.1803.xxx I get these 2 circular arrows next to every Icon Label. They only appear on Icon Labels INSIDE a folder. When I move the Icon out out the folder to the Desktop the arrows are gone. When I move them back in a folder they re-appear....
  9. New double blue arrows for shortcut overlay?

in Windows 10 Customization
    New double blue arrows for shortcut overlay?: My shortcuts all have a new double blue arrow overlay since upgrading to Windows 10565. None of my older fixes (reg edits, etc) seem to work getting rid of this new visual change. Any Ideas Kevin 26212
  10. Double blue arrows overlaying every folders and files after win 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Double blue arrows overlaying every folders and files after win 10.: [img] [img] Hi malim, Ix07 and Ztruker I would deeply appreciate if you could kindly help me with almost similar issues (see attached-pic). Follow yours with no luck. Please direct me a bit details how to get rid of those double blue arrow overlaying folders and each...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2019 win10 compression blue arrow