Windows 10: Double monitor setup is still causing issues.

Discus and support Double monitor setup is still causing issues. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have heard that you guys have already fixed the bug causing weird behavior in double monitor setups, however, I still believe the issues exists. Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KhalidAl Hajri, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Double monitor setup is still causing issues.

I have heard that you guys have already fixed the bug causing weird behavior in double monitor setups, however, I still believe the issues exists. Just now, my monitor randomly turned off for a few seconds, that my apps started behaving abnormally. This is an image of my second monitor:But actually my second monitor has few more things in it. It has right click menu and calendar, which do not show up in this image.It's really annoying and causing many other graphical and performance errors. The system becomes too slow after this bug happens, some games run in 7 fps before they crash, and

:)

KhalidAl Hajri, Apr 28, 2021

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hello, I am trying to make a double monitor setup with Dell S2316M and AOC I2269VW monitors, and the Dell is the existing
    one. I have the vga port plugged into the computer for both monitors but Windows 10 is only detecting one. How can I fix this?

YuriPerelman, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Double monitor setup is still causing issues.

Setup dual monitor in Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to press Windows Key + P on keyboard and follow onscreen instruction to setup dual monitor in Windows 10. As there is a conflict in connecting multiple hardware you may also
    Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Double monitor setup is still causing issues.

1. Double monitor setup is still causing issues. - Similar Threads - Double monitor setup

2. Multiple Monitor Setup Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Monitor Setup Issue: Trying to set up a ROKU TV to be a second display-only monitor on Windows 11. My primary monitor is connected to HDMI-1. Connected the ROKU TV to HDMI-2 on the PC. When setting this up, I accidentally chose "Display on 2 only" option. Now, my primary monitor works fine until...
  3. Multiple Monitor Setup Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Monitor Setup Issue: Trying to set up a ROKU TV to be a second display-only monitor on Windows 11. My primary monitor is connected to HDMI-1. Connected the ROKU TV to HDMI-2 on the PC. When setting this up, I accidentally chose "Display on 2 only" option. Now, my primary monitor works fine until...
  4. Dual Monitor Setup Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor Setup Issues: Hi Microsoft Community - Hope you can help. I am set up my 2nd monitor today at the office. Both of my monitors are up & running but it won't let change which is the primary and secondary monitors. I tried moving on the monitors on the screen and hit apply like the...
  5. Dual Monitor Setup Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitor Setup Issues: Hi Microsoft Community - Hope you can help. I am set up my 2nd monitor today at the office. Both of my monitors are up & running but it won't let change which is the primary and secondary monitors. I tried moving on the monitors on the screen and hit apply like the...
  6. Double Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double Monitor: Hello, I have an ASUS laptop and a monitor at home, I connect via Remote Desktop Connection to Office workstation. I have connected laptop to monitor with HDMI, but when I connect to VPN I just have same screen on both laptop and monitor. How can I use my laptop and...
  7. Third monitor setup issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Third monitor setup issues: Not sure if I’m in the right place to ask, but let’s give it a try. A upgraded my home work setup: bought two monitors and a docking station. Since my laptop had an HDMI output, a bought a (cheaper) docking station with one HDMI output. When I connect one monitor to the...
  8. 3 monitor setup; cursor issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    3 monitor setup; cursor issue.: [ATTACH] Hi there, Monitors 1, 2 & 3 I just got a 3rd monitor (1) and decided to stack my current monitors vertically (2 & 3). Everything hooked up and works fine, but I can't seem to figure out how to move my cursor between monitors 2 & 3 without moving it through...
  9. Dual Monitor Setup Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Setup Issue: So I've got a weird problem with my dual monitor setup. I've been using them for over a year now and randomly a new problem started happening. I have a monitor that's displayport and one that's hdmi. When I have them both connected, the displayport monitor will randomly go...
  10. Double Monitor issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Double Monitor issues: Hi, My OS is windows 10 and PC architecture is attached in the photo. Due to my partner job and my online education, it is kinda of neccessary to work with two monitors. The problem is when I turn on PC or click to sleep the second monitor does not wake up and it shows:...