Windows 10: Double mouse speed, which one is faster?

Discus and support Double mouse speed, which one is faster? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As you can tell, I'm dumb with this kind of thing. But I want to know what's the fastest way to click, I tried slow and fast but it doesn't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MissyMary, Jun 12, 2021.

1. MissyMary Win User

Double mouse speed, which one is faster?

As you can tell, I'm dumb with this kind of thing. But I want to know what's the fastest way to click, I tried slow and fast but it doesn't seem to change.

:)

MissyMary, Jun 12, 2021

2. Mouse Double Click Speed

Hi ,FutureAmoeba17

My name is Marc, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community, I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

1.Open the Control Panel.

2.Click Hardware and Sound.

3.Click Mouse

4.In the Mouse Properties window, click the Activities tab.

5.Drag the slider left to slow down the mouse double-click speed or right to speed up the mouse double-click speed.

Regards,

Marc M.

MarcMorelli56, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Mouse Double Click Speed

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed and it worked great.

FutureAmoeba17, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Double mouse speed, which one is faster?

Mouse Double Click Speed

I have a wired Dell Mouse. How do I change the double click speed of the Mouse?

Thx.

FA17

FutureAmoeba17, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Double mouse speed, which one is faster?

1. Double mouse speed, which one is faster? - Similar Threads - Double mouse speed

2. internet faster speed but download slow speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet faster speed but download slow speed: in 10/6/2023 to 11/7/2023 i have download speed so faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps i'm so happy download game in steam and google more. but 11/8/2023 to now my download 22 mbps to 23 mbps but i lock speedtest show faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps. how to fix it? i want speed faster As...
  3. internet faster speed but download slow speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet faster speed but download slow speed: in 10/6/2023 to 11/7/2023 i have download speed so faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps i'm so happy download game in steam and google more. but 11/8/2023 to now my download 22 mbps to 23 mbps but i lock speedtest show faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps. how to fix it? i want speed faster As...
  4. Not getting faster wifi speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting faster wifi speed: I have Asus TUF A17 and my friend has victus the problem is on a same wifi connection he is getting download speed of 20Mbps and i am getting in Kbps and also the wifi plan is of 100 Mbps and he can strem 4K vedio without any buffer but I am facing buffering issues even in...
  5. Not getting faster wifi speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not getting faster wifi speed: I have Asus TUF A17 and my friend has victus the problem is on a same wifi connection he is getting download speed of 20Mbps and i am getting in Kbps and also the wifi plan is of 100 Mbps and he can strem 4K vedio without any buffer but I am facing buffering issues even in...
  6. Mouse double clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse double clicking: Hi.I have some problem with my mouse in windows 10.. It double click. For example drag and drop is annoying my mouse suddenly click the next object. I don't know it's my mouse problem or software. But I want to first try the software one. Thanks for further helps!...
  7. Mouse double clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse double clicking: Hi.I have some problem with my mouse in windows 10.. It double click. For example drag and drop is annoying my mouse suddenly click the next object. I don't know it's my mouse problem or software. But I want to first try the software one. Thanks for further helps!...
  8. Mouse Double Click Speed

Mouse Double Click Speed: I have a wired Dell Mouse. How do I change the double click speed of the Mouse? Thx. FA17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-double-click-speed/d2b918bd-7367-4eb6-9620-3462d50a51cc
  9. Which is faster? Macrium or Acronis?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Which is faster? Macrium or Acronis?: Hello, I use Macrium Reflect Home and like it very much but I am unfamiliar with Acronis. Which one is faster? Need an opinion. Cheers? 120949
  10. Touchpad speed needs to be faster

Touchpad speed needs to be faster: I have a sager laptop and use the touchpad on it extensively. The issue is that I have maxed the cursors speed through the synaptic pointer device menu and it is not nearly as fast as I had it on my previous computer (a macbook pro). On the mac, there were numerous ways to go...