Windows 10: Double OneDrive-Personal

Discus and support Double OneDrive-Personal in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a new PC. Somehow, I ended up having a new OneDrive-Personal. As I already have one account of OneDrive-Personal with my old computer, now I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alpolu, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Alpolu Win User

Double OneDrive-Personal

I bought a new PC. Somehow, I ended up having a new OneDrive-Personal. As I already have one account of OneDrive-Personal with my old computer, now I have two OneDrive-Personal with two separated sets of files and documents. I want to merge both accounts. Can anybody can help me with that?

Alberto.

:)

Alpolu, Jun 25, 2020

2. Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please follow the steps to contact OneDrive support for further assistance on adding personal account to OneDrive.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Double OneDrive-Personal

OneDrive Personal Missing 'Green Ticks'

Hi James,

The issue that you encountered regarding the program is may be caused by some files or components that are missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you
    reset OneDrive using the Run commands. This process will restart the program to its working state and eliminate any software conflicts. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Run, and then press Enter.
    • Copy and paste the following command into the Run window and click
      OK.
      • %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Make sure that the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar will disappear and reappear after a minute or two.
    • If the icon doesn’t reappear after a few minutes, copy this command:
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe
      and paste it into the
      Run window, and then click OK.
    • Once you’re done, check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Double OneDrive-Personal

1. Double OneDrive-Personal - Similar Threads - Double OneDrive Personal

2. Rename "OneDrive - Personal" to "OneDrive"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename "OneDrive - Personal" to "OneDrive": This is silly and not important, but in Windows 10 is there any way to rename "OneDrive - Personal" to just "OneDrive" without breaking anything?I don't use a business OneDrive, and the "- Personal" mildly offends my sense of aesthetics....
  3. Rename "OneDrive - Personal" to "OneDrive"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rename "OneDrive - Personal" to "OneDrive": This is silly and not important, but in Windows 10 is there any way to rename "OneDrive - Personal" to just "OneDrive" without breaking anything?I don't use a business OneDrive, and the "- Personal" mildly offends my sense of aesthetics....
  4. Rename "OneDrive - Personal" to "OneDrive"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive vs. OneDrive-Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive vs. OneDrive-Personal: Is there a difference between OneDrive and OneDrive-Personal? I have both in File Explorer. They mostly contain the same files but there are some differences. How can I either "meld" these two or just delete one?...
  6. OneDrive vs. OneDrive-Personal

OneDrive vs. OneDrive-Personal: Is there a difference between OneDrive and OneDrive-Personal? I have both in File Explorer. They mostly contain the same files but there are some differences. How can I either "meld" these two or just delete one?...
  7. OneDrive Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Personal: I recently switched to a new laptop after my old laptop was water damaged and it was irreparable. However, all my files managed to be kept in my OneDrive backup. Now that I have a new laptop, I don't know how to explain it any better as I am not some sort of "computer...
  8. OneDrive Personal

OneDrive Personal: I recently switched to a new laptop after my old laptop was water damaged and it was irreparable. However, all my files managed to be kept in my OneDrive backup. Now that I have a new laptop, I don't know how to explain it any better as I am not some sort of "computer...
  9. OneDrive Doubles

OneDrive Doubles: Onedrive has filled my Users Folder and itself with multiple copies. How do I stop this, or do I need to uninstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-doubles/0c81035a-2b57-46ac-9a70-00721dd93f11
  10. OneDrive Personal???

OneDrive Personal???: Should be a simple question, when I save docs on OneDrive sometimes the go into the Personal area, how do I get back there later? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-personal/a3311b13-f8a9-4c66-b428-0a8375d0e7ce"