Windows 10: Double payment Onedrive and Customer support phone number.

Discus and support Double payment Onedrive and Customer support phone number. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello people,I am paying two times for my OneDrive 1TB space. I started with a OneDrive account for 1TB 9,99 euro every month and I upgraded it to an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BasBoos, Aug 31, 2021.

1. BasBoos Win User

Double payment Onedrive and Customer support phone number.

Hello people,I am paying two times for my OneDrive 1TB space. I started with a OneDrive account for 1TB 9,99 euro every month and I upgraded it to an office 365 account 99 euro per year . Now I see on my credit card I am still paying for the OneDrive account of 1TB 9,99 euro per month as I get 1TB in my office 365 account.I cannot find how to stop the OneDrive account as the 1TB is also included in my office 365 account.How to contact support as when asking questions online as I want to get in touch with a support agent Microsoft is sending me everywhere in circles but no help is availab

:)

BasBoos, Aug 31, 2021

2. Add custom phone number field to Outlook 2013 Contact?

Outlook 2013 has the following labels/fields for "Phone numbers":

• Assistant
    • Business
    • Business 2
    • Business Fax
    • Callback
    • Car
    • Company
    • Home
    • Home 2
    • Home Fax
    • ISDN
    • Mobile
    • Other
    • Other Fax
    • Pager
    • Primary
    • Radio
    • Telex
    • TTY/TDD
    Is it possible to add a custom label/field?

Double payment Onedrive and Customer support phone number. [​IMG]

King Mustard, Aug 31, 2021
  3. ZenMasta Win User
    Custom name for phone number

I have a couple of differnet phone numbers for some restaurant chains in my address book. Currently listed as

Pizza City 1, Pizza City 2

If I link the contacts the phone number will get set as Work and I wont know which phone number is for which city. Google allows you to create a custom label for each phone number, but when I viewed this contact on my phone, it didn't list any of the numbers.
    It would be nice if this WP could use the custom names for the phone numbers used in Google contacts. Additionally, it would be nice if this feature could be enabled by default in WP and for Live contacts.

ZenMasta, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Double payment Onedrive and Customer support phone number.

The phone number of Microsoft customer support?

Hi Gentlemen,

What is the phone number of Microsoft customer support? Please provide it to me. I do need to contact them .

Thanks

RogersDinh, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

Double payment Onedrive and Customer support phone number.

1. Double payment Onedrive and Customer support phone number. - Similar Threads - Double payment Onedrive

2. Phone number for support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone number for support.: Don't you have a phone number for support?I am set up on auto renewal every year. I have been using this for years and today I went to create something in publisher and the app is not here neither is excel and there is not a phone number to be found? HELP...
  3. Phone number for support.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone number for support.: Don't you have a phone number for support?I am set up on auto renewal every year. I have been using this for years and today I went to create something in publisher and the app is not here neither is excel and there is not a phone number to be found? HELP...
  4. Support phone number - valid or not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Support phone number - valid or not?: My computer froze and I was told to call Microsoft Support at 888 318-3127. I had trouble understanding the man and wondered if it was actually a contact. I feared he wanted into my computer....
  5. Contact apple Support and Customer Service Phone Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contact apple Support and Customer Service Phone Number: How to contact Apple customer service If you're having trouble with your iPhone, iPad, Mac computer, or any other Apple device or service, there are several different ways to contact Apple's customer support team. You can call them, chat with them online, contact them with...
  6. Coinbase Support Number Call +1855334-0055 Coinbase US Customer Support Phone Number #2035

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Coinbase Support Number Call +1855334-0055 Coinbase US Customer Support Phone Number #2035: Coinbase US Customer Support Phone Number #2035 SuPPORT number good morning support team is available 24/7 to take your call 855334-0055 is now blocking users identified as a US person' with a 14-day deadlineQuick TakeYour site, off-site, always on: Contact Center and IT...
  7. Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number

Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number: It might be deep trouble if the AOL email account gets blocked and in an addition to this, you do not have any idea about what to do. Thus, it would be better to seek help by giving a call on the AOL customer services phone number. The technical experts would help you in...
  8. Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number

Get AOL Email Support **** at AOL customer services phone number: It might be deep trouble if the AOL email account gets blocked and in an addition to this, you do not have any idea about what to do. Thus, it would be better to seek help by giving a call on the AOL customer services phone number. The technical experts would help you in...
  9. The phone number of Microsoft customer support?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The phone number of Microsoft customer support?: Hi Gentlemen, What is the phone number of Microsoft customer support? Please provide it to me. I do need to contact them . Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-phone-number-of-microsoft-customer-support/4bcdeb18-172b-4c85-8d52-520a80cea8be
  10. Surface support phone number?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface support phone number?: Need Surface Support phone number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/surface-support-phone-number/d12392c0-84db-44a3-b923-402909b9457a