Windows 10: Double Printing

Discus and support Double Printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying to double print on my printer for a while now, but for some odd reason I just can't. My printer has double printed before and I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MiriamMartinez9, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Double Printing

I've been trying to double print on my printer for a while now, but for some odd reason I just can't. My printer has double printed before and I've tested it out with my other devices and it works fine but it just won't on my computer. I have a HP Pavilion with windows 10 and I've updated everything, I also just got it too. I recently learned that you have to activate duplex unit on the printer but it won't let me access it for some odd reason. I've tried double clicking but duplex unit just won't show. Is there something wrong with my computer? What should I do? Double Printing a03e3a10-dd6c-4f59-ba48-aa1562cecd69?upload=true.jpg

:)

MiriamMartinez9, Oct 6, 2018

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 client doesn't load the print driver from the XP print server

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

Which Printer drivers are installed in #2 computer? Windows 10 or Windows XP?

Are you facing any issues with Printer after installing Windows XP drivers in #3 Computer?

I suggest you to Stop and Start the Print Spooler services by following the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R key, type services.msc
      and press Enter.
    • From the list, locate Print Spooler service.
    • Double click on the service and select Stop and click on
      Apply
      and OK.
    • Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.
    • Double click on the service and check if the service is started.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Double Printing

Print Spooler Issue

Hello Sree,

For step by step instructions on how you can manually start the Print Spooler Service, follow these:

• Click Windows tab.
    • Type Control Panel > System and Maintenance
      > Administrative Tools.
    • Double click Services.
    • Right click to the Print Spooler service > Properties.

However, we suggest you can refer to an answer given by Prabhavathi Patil on this

thread

We also recommend that you update the driver for your printer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Double Printing

1. Double Printing - Similar Threads - Double Printing

2. Why does Windows 11 not allow double sided printing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 not allow double sided printing?: I have 2 printers in my study. Both allow double sided printing from my laptop, which has Windows 10 installed. From my new desktop computer, which is running Windows 11, neither printer will print double sided despite my selecting all the appropriate boxes....
  3. Why does Windows 11 not allow double sided printing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 11 not allow double sided printing?: I have 2 printers in my study. Both allow double sided printing from my laptop, which has Windows 10 installed. From my new desktop computer, which is running Windows 11, neither printer will print double sided despite my selecting all the appropriate boxes....
  4. I do not have the option of select Double-sided print. Is Brother DCP-L3552CDWPrinter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have the option of select Double-sided print. Is Brother DCP-L3552CDWPrinter: Hello teamI do not have the option of select Double-sided print anymore. My printer is Brother DCP-L3552CDW.Please help.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-the-option-of-select-double-sided/ecd253a6-da77-447e-ac0c-6e7939febdee
  5. I do not have the option of select Double-sided print. Is Brother DCP-L3552CDWPrinter

I do not have the option of select Double-sided print. Is Brother DCP-L3552CDWPrinter: Hello teamI do not have the option of select Double-sided print anymore. My printer is Brother DCP-L3552CDW.Please help.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-the-option-of-select-double-sided/ecd253a6-da77-447e-ac0c-6e7939febdee
  6. Print option on Double sided has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print option on Double sided has disappeared.: Print option on Double sided has disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-option-on-double-sided-has-disappeared/59eb312c-cb82-4b64-817e-f26fff26839a
  7. Print option on Double sided has disappeared.

Print option on Double sided has disappeared.: Print option on Double sided has disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-option-on-double-sided-has-disappeared/59eb312c-cb82-4b64-817e-f26fff26839a
  8. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  9. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  10. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware