Windows 10: double short beep sound when pressing buttons

Discus and support double short beep sound when pressing buttons in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; sometimes out of my speakers widnows does beep-beep sound. it also sometimes occurs randomly when i just press buttons like space button. than i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KamilM_747, Jun 28, 2021.

1. double short beep sound when pressing buttons

sometimes out of my speakers widnows does beep-beep sound. it also sometimes occurs randomly when i just press buttons like space button. than i can press button many times to hear beep sound. its always double beep and nothing special happens on the screen. i have updated all drivers but it didnt help

:)

KamilM_747, Jun 28, 2021
  2. arjfca Win User

looking for a double beep sound

Hello

Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download

Martin

arjfca, Jun 28, 2021
  3. b1rd Win User
    looking for a double beep sound

There's a few HERE. (There's a few double beeps as you scroll down a bit)

4. double short beep sound when pressing buttons

Double beep sound from the speakers?

Beeping sounds in a computer is caused by system errors or performance issue. To further isolate your concern with your computer, we’d like to know the following:

• Changes you’ve made on your computer prior to your concern.
    • Your PC system specifications. To know your PC specs, follow the steps below:
      • Press Windows + S to open Search Box. Type
        About
        then click it.
      • Send us the screenshot.
      • For more info about Windows 10 specs, visit this
        link
    • If you are using a desktop computer or laptop.
    • Make and model of your computer.
    • If there are any error messages that cause your computer to beep twice.
    We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

double short beep sound when pressing buttons

1. double short beep sound when pressing buttons - Similar Threads - double short beep

2. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.: Everytime the 'P' key is pressed it beeps and when on file explorer pressing P selects pictures folder. Hardware troubleshooting says nothing needs troubleshooting. The 'P' still inputs just makes an annoying sound while doing so....
  3. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.: Everytime the 'P' key is pressed it beeps and when on file explorer pressing P selects pictures folder. Hardware troubleshooting says nothing needs troubleshooting. The 'P' still inputs just makes an annoying sound while doing so....
  4. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo: So recently I was playing a game called Metro Exodus, In that game you can walk by pressing x and w, a, s, or d, and so I was trying to walk diagonally x+w+d and I heard beeping and I only walked forward. I had recently switched to a older keyboard as my other keyboard had...
  6. Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo: So recently I was playing a game called Metro Exodus, In that game you can walk by pressing x and w, a, s, or d, and so I was trying to walk diagonally x+w+d and I heard beeping and I only walked forward. I had recently switched to a older keyboard as my other keyboard had...
  7. Beeping sound when pressing the D on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beeping sound when pressing the D on my keyboard: Sooo i probably pressed a commbination that made it when i press D it makes a beep and does something but i don't know what or how to turn it off. When restarting it fixes it for 5 minutes and then it starts again. I closed every program to see if that helped and that does...
  8. Beep and double keystroke

in Windows 10 Support
    Beep and double keystroke: Hi, I have windows 10 on my acer aspire ES 15 laptop. I have encountered an issue where whenever I key a letter or number my laptop beeps and the letter or number i type appears twice. Locking the modifier key in sticky keys does nothing. Turning on the filter keys prevents...
  9. looking for a double beep sound

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for a double beep sound: Hello Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download Martin 37676
  10. Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift

in Windows 10 Support
    Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift: Whenever I press shift multiple times System Sounds makes a really annoying beeping sound. I have already disabled Sticky, Toggle and Filter Keys to try and fix the issue, but it didn't work. Would love some help, has been happening since I updated Windows about a week...