Windows 10: Double Sided Scanning

Discus and support Double Sided Scanning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to scan documents, double sided, from a Brother MFC-J6930DW but can't seem to be able too. Can you please help. Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kev Davidson, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Double Sided Scanning

Hi,

I'm trying to scan documents, double sided, from a Brother MFC-J6930DW but can't seem to be able too.

Can you please help.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Kev Davidson, Sep 2, 2019

2. Double sided scanning

I am scanning in double-sided documents to pdf files using a Canon MX922 multifunction printer/scanner. I am using the document feeder in double-sided mode. I am using the Scan app,
    not the Windows FAX and Scan app. I am using the Windows 10 OS. When I scan the documents every other page is upside down. How can I fix this?

ThomasHenriksson, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Scan app not able to scan double sided.

thanks for your quick response Joy. The printer has been installed for quite some time, and successfully scanned double sided docs when we had Windows 8. Since upgrading to Windows 10 we are unable
    to select or find settings for double sided scanning. I was wondering if this was a 10 issue. All other scanning features are working.

Tracey.Davies, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Double Sided Scanning

Windows 10 Scan app not able to scan double sided.

Original title: Windows 10 Scan app

I have updated to Windows 10 and my HP Officejet pro 8600 used to scan double sided, however I can no longer achieve this. I have studied the settings and cannot work it out.

Tracey.Davies, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Double Sided Scanning

1. Double Sided Scanning - Similar Threads - Double Sided Scanning

2. No option to print double sided

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to print double sided: I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?https://www.howtogeek.com/761173/how-to-print-double-sided-on-windows-11/I tried to follow...
  3. No option to print double sided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to print double sided: I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?https://www.howtogeek.com/761173/how-to-print-double-sided-on-windows-11/I tried to follow...
  4. No option to print double sided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to print double sided: Firstly, I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?...
  5. No option to print double sided

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to print double sided: Firstly, I am on Windows 11. Whenever I try to print stuff, there is no option to print double sided. It used to be there, but now its gone for some reason on all my printers. How can I fix this?...
  6. separate "devices" for single-sided and double-sided printing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    separate "devices" for single-sided and double-sided printing?: Is there a way to have separate "devices" for a printer that can do single-sided or double-sided printing? I have an HP 401dn laser printer which does double-sided printing very nicely. MS Office has print dialogs that allow me to choose double-sided printing, but almost...
  7. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double sided printing: How do I double side printing in windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-printing/2467bf63-324a-4545-a7c2-65cdd012dbb6
  8. Double sided printing

Double sided printing: When I am trying to print double sided, it doesn't matter if I choose to flip on long edge or short edge, the backside is always upside down to the front side. This used to print just fine, and just started doing this a few months ago. Help?...
  9. Scan Windows 10 double sided

Scan Windows 10 double sided: I installed Windows 10 scanner on my new Lenovo pc and I cannot get the option to scan double sided in the feeder mode. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-windows-10-double-sided/7b4f03d0-4a74-4b3c-a03b-8d822e5751d2
  10. Double sided printing

Double sided printing: I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double sided on the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using windows fax and scan double sided

2. windows 10 fax and scan settings double sided

3. how to do double sided scanning on windows computer

4. app to merge double sided scans windows 10,
  5. doble sided with windows scanner app,
  6. windows fax and scan scanning double sided,
  7. windows fax and scan double sided,
  8. Windows scan app scan double sides,
  9. windows 10 scanning double sided,
  10. double sided scanning windows 10