Windows 10: double songs

Discus and support double songs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I hav double the songs on my media player or double the cds loading as of right now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by darelllong, Feb 11, 2019.

1. double songs

I hav double the songs on my media player or double the cds loading as of right now

:)

darelllong, Feb 11, 2019
  2. chobear Win User

Nokia X6 song list?

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried checking the mass memory disk but no errors were detected. So I copied everything on there, formatted it then copied everything back. It fixed the song list. Except for a few songs that couldn't be copied for some random
    reason. Anyway I went to delete the songs I had doubled. But they are not actually doubled. They are different songs to what they say they are. Like just say song 1 is doubled. I click either one and it says are you sure you want to delete song 6. So I switched
    phone off and back on. Then looked at song list it is gone again after P. What I will do is Tuesday I will take it in to the store and ask them because its only a few days old and its not on a memory card it is internal memory (as far as I can figure out anyway)

chobear, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Feb 11, 2019
  4. HGN2001 Win User

double songs

Windows Media Player Song Title Alpha Order Bug possible workaround

I use Windows Media Player to maintain my library of music on the computer. Usually, when I open an Artist, all of the songs are listed within the album from which it comes. So first is Album A with all of its songs, then Album B etc.

Often, I'll want to list all of those same songs within an Artist by Song title. This will sort all of the titles that start with "A" first, "B" second, etc. and show a very small jpeg of the album cover on the left. This view allows for quick audio comparisons of the same song from different sources. This is where you can hear one iteration of a song being louder or better quality or worse mastering than another - a helpful use of this software.

OK, so what's the bug? Occasionally and unpredictably, the alpha-by-song list will separate out widely, listing the first song with a large jpeg of the cover art. Then a second song will appear with its large jpeg cover art, all of this using up a lot of screen real estate. It can still be used, but it's ugly to look at. It has been maddening that some artists are separated out like this, while most list nice and tight, line by line.

Today, I might have uncovered the reason that it happens. I think it has to do with apostrophes in the last title in the alphabetical list. If you can somehow change the title of that song so that it's not last, your list will show tight lines, the way its supposed to be.

I realize that this is a very specialized use of Windows Media Player, but maybe it will help out someone out there.

HGN2001, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

double songs

1. double songs - Similar Threads - double songs

2. Double Typing on a Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Double Typing on a Dell Laptop: So on Wednesday my laptop began acting really strange. Whenever I typed anything onto the google search bar it doubled typed like "Ttwwiitteerr" so I used Firefox and it did the same thing however I noticed that it did not do that on Internet Explorer or Word. I already...
  3. Office 2010 double arrow icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2010 double arrow icons: Hi, i have a little problem. I have installed 4 days ago Office 2010(32 bit) on my laptop and when i put the office 2010 icons on desktop, they appear with two blue arrows. How i can resolve it? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. Apostrophes and double quotes don't show up until I type the next letter

Apostrophes and double quotes don't show up until I type the next letter: Solution: For Windows 10, the fix from control panel did not work. I have to use "Settings" -> "Region & Language". Then, selecting on the language -- in my case, EN(UK) -- gave me the options button to go to "Language Options" where Keyboards can be changed; in my case, add...
  5. Quotation Marks Doubled

Quotation Marks Doubled: Suddenly, when in the middle of a document, my Word for Windows 10 started making two quotation marks, or two apostrophes, when I hit the key. What did I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quotation-marks-doubled/587a1871-60d6-4f94-bbee-791895edd1e2
  6. Serious double bug when having different language and format preferences

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious double bug when having different language and format preferences: I found out that two bugs that were troubling me for a long time, one very serious and another extremely annoying, are related to each other and are caused by language settings. The first bug was that fonts kept changing to Times New Roman after a language change...
  7. Sometimes when I double click my shortcuts on my desktop the program doesn't open up....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sometimes when I double click my shortcuts on my desktop the program doesn't open up....: Sometimes when I double click my shortcuts on my desktop the program doesn't open up. Instead the properties window pops up, and when I click a link in any Browser it does'nt open and instead it downloads a shortcut of the link. and this happen to all shortcuts on Desktop and...
  8. double headed arrow

in Windows 10 Support
    double headed arrow: Does anyone know how to move a double headed arrow with thekeyboard? 126438
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse double click problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse double click problem: Hi, I have a new problem with my mouse. This sculpt ergonomic set (keyboard and mouse) was with me for several years. Sometimes she (yes I called my mouse as a she :)) clicks double or non at all. But after this she works fine, then again an another clicking problem....
  10. Windows 10 File Explorer - Any file type will not open using double-click or Open With...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer - Any file type will not open using double-click or Open With...: Windows 10 File Explorer will not allow me to open any files using a double click or using Open With... I have no issue opening File Explorer just the inability to open a selected file. Previously both a double click and Open With... worked as they should allowing any file...