Windows 10: double-spaced right-click options

Discus and support double-spaced right-click options in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Inspiron 13 5379 Windows 10 1809 My new laptop is double-spacing the right-click file context menu, pushing some of it off the screen (including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stephen_999, Apr 7, 2019.

1. double-spaced right-click options

Inspiron 13 5379

Windows 10 1809

My new laptop is double-spacing the right-click file context menu, pushing some of it off the screen (including Properties, which I access frequently. How do I fix it?

double-spaced right-click options 2804a38e-0d06-43ff-974e-8632ec9f9ddc?upload=true.png

:)

Stephen_999, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Arghhhh! Win User

Viewing File Explorer as single spacing instead of double spacing

No, the File Explorer in W10 continues to display file names in

a double-space format, such as the one I am typing

here. There is no way that I can find that will enable displaying them as

single spaced lines, and the one suggestion I got was not useful.

Kind of a useless "feature" don't you think, especially if you are

searching through a long list of files for one particular file.

Similarly, dropping color coding for all Office applications now deprives me

of a real feature that I have used to great effect for years and through several

versions of Windows and Office Outlook, especially in organizing Notes by categories, and Contacts by type.

Lastly, now I notice in Outlook Emails, the Delete, Respond, Read/Unread Toggle, Move, and Followup icons are no longer with each email (where there is PLENTY of room) to the right-hand margin, where one has to mouse over to them. Really? Perhaps someone
    could forward these observations/complaints to the graphics people who keep churning out unnecessary changes.

And I would really like to get these three elements back. I suppose some folks don't need the (for example) color coding, or mind (for example) the double spacing file lists. Why not put these decisions in the Options popup?

Thanks,

Arghhhh!, Apr 7, 2019
  3. 1080p no longer an option

Hi,

Incompatible graphics driver after the update is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We suggest rolling back the graphics driver to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Display adapters to expand the list.
    • Right-click the Graphics drivers, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Roll Back Driver.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Apr 7, 2019
  4. double-spaced right-click options

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

double-spaced right-click options

1. double-spaced right-click options - Similar Threads - double spaced right

2. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  3. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  4. Right-click Options list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click Options list: How do ITurn OFF"SHOW MORE OPTIONS"When I Right-click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-options-list/abf02990-c21f-4e86-9ab1-d5cfa0d025fd
  5. Right-click Options list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Options list: How do ITurn OFF"SHOW MORE OPTIONS"When I Right-click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-options-list/abf02990-c21f-4e86-9ab1-d5cfa0d025fd
  6. Right Click Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Option: Is there a way i can customize my right click option like add or remove app option. i want to remove github option on my right click. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-option/c2573dd3-515e-495a-ba90-969c18c20da0
  7. right click empty space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    right click empty space: When I right click on empty space there is no Personalize in the message that comes up. Also on my laptop I have the same problem it also has Win 10 . This is the message that come up....
  8. Double-Click Hold for Right-Click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Double-Click Hold for Right-Click: Hey everyone. I don't know if this is quite the most relevant subreddit for this question, but it was the closest I could think of. I recently purchased an air mouse with lots of useful hotkeys and a handheld keyboard that make it really good for couch PC use, but it's...
  9. Right Click not displaying options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right Click not displaying options: Since that latest update, Using a right click on an icon or file no longer displays options, such as properties, it merely displays a spinning circle for a length of time, and then dumps the display and shows the users desktop. Not very useful if one wants to investigate the...
  10. where are the right click options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are the right click options: This is what I get when I right click on a web page. Was wondering what happened to all the options? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-right-click-options/f88556e3-521e-4bef-8409-45bdbfb90063"