Windows 10: Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select

Discus and support Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! New laptop, new touchpad. Found the "Tap twice and drag to multi-select" feature. I want to be able to do two things: 1) Double tap on a word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HeraldFischer, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select

Hello! New laptop, new touchpad. Found the "Tap twice and drag to multi-select" feature.

I want to be able to do two things:

1) Double tap on a word to select the entire word

2) Double tap and drag (on whatever; e.g. a scrollbar) to drag the thing

If I turn ON "Tap twice and drag to multi-select" I can't do #1
    If I turn OFF "Tap twice and drag to multi-select" I can't do #2

I want to get #1 and #2 working at the same time. I've had that functionality with all my other laptops.

Please help! Thanks Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select :)

:)

HeraldFischer, Oct 22, 2018

2. Double Tap and Drag

Hi guys

I bought a new Dell XPS 9560 4k Touchpad Laptop and have some issues with my Touchpad.

Sometimes it accidentally falls into drag mode when i maybe touch/tap to fast on my Touchpad. Is there a way to disable the Option Double Tap and Drag? My Laptop runs on Windows 10 Home 1709. Would be great if someone can help me out, cause its super annoying.

Thanks

Christoph

ChristophStrohfeld, Oct 22, 2018
  3. 950xl Double tap wake up JUST QUIT - 2018

1.) "We’d like to know if the issue happened after the recent update?"

ANSWER: No.

2.) "Is the issue still persisting after turning on and off the double-tap to wake?"

ANSWER: My MS 950xl, under TOUCH, doesn't have a listing for DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE. The DOUBLE TAP just always worked.

3.). Where is the DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE option located, please?

4.) Where do I find TROUBLE SHOOTING steps for MS 950xl, DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE?

joanmariebernadette, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select

Double-tap-to-wake coming to compatible Windows 10 Mobile phones

Double-tap-to-wake coming to compatible Windows 10 Mobile phones

9YpC81LtnV4

Read more:http://www.phonearena.com/news/Doubl...phones_id81372

Cluster Head, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select

1. Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select - Similar Threads - Double tap drag

2. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.: I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The "touchpad settings" only has a sensitivity option.The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad...
  3. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.: I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad have switched correctly, but now when I double-tap the...
  4. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.: I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad have switched correctly, but now when I double-tap the...
  5. How to double tap on single press

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to double tap on single press: I want to make a single key to double tap for example my J key but i dont know how and the google dont seem to have much answer i just want to try this on Minecraft Bedrock any answer?Also sorry if this a wrong category...
  6. How to double tap on single press

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to double tap on single press: I want to make a single key to double tap for example my J key but i dont know how and the google dont seem to have much answer i just want to try this on Minecraft Bedrock any answer?Also sorry if this a wrong category...
  7. Touchpad double tap issue...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad double tap issue...: I have acer aspire 3 a315-33-c89l it's touchpad supports 5+ fingers tap but after a update it supporting only one finger tap. When i tried to change setiings, setting only shows sensitivity of touchpad...[ATTACH] Before it shows many gestures and settings...i tried to...
  8. Double Tap

Double Tap: When I want to "enter" something and I tap that key, it always returns to the same empty space and I have to re-enter and tap "enter" again. What can cause that? It is annoying....
  9. How to disable double tap on touchpad

How to disable double tap on touchpad: After this new Windows 10 update I cannot find the settings to turn off touchpad double tap feature. Its annoying that Microsoft has changed the layout of windows when there was no need to. Before the update is was very easy to do. Please can someone show me how to turn...
  10. Youtube - Double tap FF ??

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube - Double tap FF ??: Just like we do on mobile phones Youtube app, I would like to double tap (Or any finger gesture) to FF and Rewind a youtube video to a few seconds. Are there any tricks to accomplish this ? 132105

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tap twice and drag to multiselect

2. Tap twice and drag to multi-select

3. tap twice and drag to multi select

4. what is tap twice and drag to multiselect,
  5. Tap twice and drag to multi-select ON SURFACE LAPTOP 3,
  6. make double tap select,
  7. surface tap and drag,
  8. double tap select,
  9. how to tap and dag for multi select,
  10. windows twice tap to drag,
  11. windows double tap and drag,
  12. ms surface tap drag,
  13. dell xps 13 tap twice drag multi select,
  14. Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select,
  15. enable double tap on a word to select the entire word and double tap and drag (on whatever; e.g. a scrollbar) to drag the thing in touchpad