Windows 10: DoubleAgent: Zero-Day Code Injection and Persistence Technique!

Discus and support DoubleAgent: Zero-Day Code Injection and Persistence Technique! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; DoubleAgent: Zero-Day Code Injection and Persistence Technique | Cybellum -ZL9WSuDAqk 79943 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by M4v3r1ck, Mar 21, 2017.

1. M4v3r1ck Win User

DoubleAgent: Zero-Day Code Injection and Persistence Technique!

M4v3r1ck, Mar 21, 2017
  2. balittle Win User

What is this microsoft ??? ----- This Code Injection Technique can Potentially Attack All Versions of Windows

No Patch for AtomBombing Attack

What's worse? The company said all versions of Windows operating system, including Microsoft's newest Windows 10, were affected. And What's even worse? There is no fix at this moment.

"Unfortunately, this issue cannot be patched since it does not rely on broken or flawed code – rather on how these operating system mechanisms are designed," said Liberman.

Since the AtomBombing technique exploits legitimate operating system functions to carry out the attack,
    Microsoft can not patch the issue without changing how the entire operating system works. This is not a feasible solution, so there is no notion of a patch.

Well I feel safer now?

This Code Injection Technique can Potentially Attack All Versions of Windows Thursday, October 27, 2016 Swati Khandelwal

YIKES! How do they come up with the names for these things? AtomBombing Attack

balittle, Mar 21, 2017
  3. [ Pete ] Win User
    letters with accents for texting

Glad you got it to work.

The degrees symbol can be found on the 0 (zero) key using the same technique.

[ Pete ], Mar 21, 2017
Thema:

DoubleAgent: Zero-Day Code Injection and Persistence Technique!

1. DoubleAgent: Zero-Day Code Injection and Persistence Technique! - Similar Threads - DoubleAgent Zero Code

2. 'Zero Day' 'Nitro Zeus'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Zero Day' 'Nitro Zeus': How do you know if your device has been infected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/zero-day-nitro-zeus/cac08d82-bc0f-4707-9779-f4cce2703b00
  3. Day zero OS updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Day zero OS updates: I recently bought a HP Pavilion laptop, which was advertised as complete with all the necessary windows win10 home version updates, yet I have been battling seemingly endless day 0 updates since I got it. Most notably, a feature update to version 1909 which for some reason...
  4. Windows 10 zero-day exploit code released online

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 zero-day exploit code released online: A security researcher has published today demo exploit code on GitHub for a Windows 10 zero-day vulnerability. The zero-day is what security researchers call a local privilege escalation (LPE). LPE vulnerabilities can't be used to break into systems, but hackers can use...
  5. Microsoft Exchange vulnerable to PrivExchange zero-day

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Exchange vulnerable to PrivExchange zero-day: Microsoft Exchange 2013 and newer are vulnerable to a zero-day named "PrivExchange" that allows a remote attacker with just the credentials of a single lowly Exchange mailbox user to gain Domain Controller admin privileges with the help of a simple Python tool. Details about...
  6. Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit: "A publicly disclosed Windows zero-day vulnerability could allow attackers to take full control of systems once they compromise a low-privilege account. Here's a fix." Source: Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit 125676
  7. Java zero-day security flaw exploited in the wild

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Java zero-day security flaw exploited in the wild: Oracle is working with Trend Micro to patch the problem. Until a fix is issued, users concerned about falling victim to the exploit should temporarily disable Java in their browser. The Java zero-day is reportedly being exploited through drive-by downloads on the latest...
  8. Internet Explorer zero-day alert

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer zero-day alert: Scary stuff! Thanks for the tip...
  9. Tech support scams persist with increasingly crafty techniques

in Windows 10 News
    Tech support scams persist with increasingly crafty techniques: Millions of users continue to encounter technical support scams. Data from Windows Defender SmartScreen (which is used by both Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to block malicious sites) and Windows Defender Antivirus show that some three million users are subjected to...
  10. New Flash Player Zero-Day in The Wild

in Windows 10 News
    New Flash Player Zero-Day in The Wild: A new flaw in latest version of Flash to be patched next week. On my systems I use the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit to protect my systems. I guess we will see another updated from MS also. https://blog.malwarebytes.org/zero-d..._medium=social Jim *Cool...