Windows 10: Doubt over which usb port to use for webcam

Discus and support Doubt over which usb port to use for webcam in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Which usb port should i use for webcam in order to avoid spinning circle on lock screen. I dont have that problem now , but in order to avoid in future... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Priyatham973, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Doubt over which usb port to use for webcam

Which usb port should i use for webcam in order to avoid spinning circle on lock screen. I dont have that problem now , but in order to avoid in future and which is safe ?

:)

Priyatham973, Jun 20, 2021
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

Doubt over which usb port to use for webcam [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Jun 20, 2021
  3. USB Ports

Hi Homer,

We'd like to ask a few questions to help us isolate this problem.

• Have you tried connecting your device tracker to a different USB port on your computer?
    • If so, was it detected?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

To address this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps shared by Praveen Venogupal on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Doubt over which usb port to use for webcam

USB problem

I have difficulty booting up computer at usb ports detecting and I think of my webcam cause it.
    The computer boot screen is having a big delay it freeze for 30 or 60 seconds at the usb scanning step. Sometimes in Windows it says Unknown hardware at windows opening. Could it be my usb ports that begin to sucks or my webcam is having trouble ? (No other usb devices plugged other than wireless usb key for keyboard-mouse combo)

MohawkAngel, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Doubt over which usb port to use for webcam

1. Doubt over which usb port to use for webcam - Similar Threads - Doubt usb port

2. View live info over usb port

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    View live info over usb port: So in Linux you can use evdev to import live usb connection info to a python script or even just view it all live. i.e when I hook up a usb nes controller it detects the presses of different buttons and I can put that into a python script and have it do something everytime a...
  3. View live info over usb port

View live info over usb port: So in Linux you can use evdev to import live usb connection info to a python script or even just view it all live. i.e when I hook up a usb nes controller it detects the presses of different buttons and I can put that into a python script and have it do something everytime a...
  4. Discover which specific USB ports are receiving power?

Discover which specific USB ports are receiving power?: That's the crux of my problem. I want to know which USB ports have power, and which don't if any. I would also like to find out what is connected to the powered devices so I can determine what is going wrong with my USB ports. submitted by /u/mymar101 [link] [comments]...
  5. Unable to use usb ports.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use usb ports.: My computer isn't recognising any flash drives, phones connected through USB. Yet I am able to use a USB keyboard and a 2.4G wireless mouse. This is happening for almost 2 years from now. I have tried everything from uninstalling my drives and reinstalling them, updating my...
  6. usb webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb webcam: how to change USB webcam to front facing image, how can I change the settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-webcam/2a91ecdf-440c-41c6-83dd-9a947e72c630
  7. Sharing USB port over LAN

Sharing USB port over LAN: In our medical organization we bought these graphical tablets for our doctors. They will be used to sign documents of our patients. One tablet for each cabinet. Problem is, there are 2 PCs. We connect the tablet to one PC and would like other PC to have access to it as well....
  8. installing programs using usb port

installing programs using usb port: I need direction on installing a program onto my laptop using a usb port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-programs-using-usb-port/401a1cc0-88f7-4370-ba4d-0300cd9d29ff
  9. USB Webcam

USB Webcam: I have a cheap PIAEK and it worked fine until a few days ago. It works but it restarts every few minutes. This happens in all USB ports so I know it is not a port problem. I checked to see if the driver needed to be updated but it was current. If my driver is corrupt, where...
  10. USB port changing state over time

USB port changing state over time: I'm using a current Intel NUC (NUC5i3RYH) running Windows 10 Home x64. I have this infuriating problem which may be related to the hardware but may also possibly be fixed in the OS. I've had no success so far changing power and sleep settings in the BIOS and Device...