Windows 10: doubt...pls clarify

Discus and support doubt...pls clarify in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my friend was updating his windows,,,,,his windows were restarting when his pc shut down due to power cut.....what will happen now?? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rage_Dash, Nov 3, 2020.

1. doubt...pls clarify

my friend was updating his windows,,,,,his windows were restarting when his pc shut down due to power cut.....what will happen now??

submitted by /u/Rage_Dash
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rage_Dash, Nov 3, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 3, 2020
  3. ApolloXYZ Win User
    Recovery Drive Doubt

I created a recovery drive usb pendrive when i bought my laptop. That time it was Win 10 Home SL. Now i upgraded it to Win 10 Pro and activated it using "illegal software". So these are the doubts which i have :

1. Can the Recovery Drive reverts Pro to Home? (Recovery Drive was created during Win 10 Home SL. So if i boot Recovery Drive it should revert back to Home. These are my thoughts)
    2. Will the digital license work after downgrading ?
    3. Will there be any backlash ?
    P.S. After upgrading it to Pro, there was a warning saying "digital license valid for Home SL, and not for Pro". I used an "illegal software" to activate it. Also i am a newbie so please explain it step by step.

ApolloXYZ, Nov 3, 2020
  4. provlima Win User

doubt...pls clarify

Unable to use Adobe software strange error message appears..

Thanks for your help but am not able to understand exactly what your suggestion means...pls clarify

provlima, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

doubt...pls clarify

1. doubt...pls clarify - Similar Threads - doubt pls clarify

2. WhatsApp Doubt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp Doubt: A happy day to everyone!I just had a teeny doubt. I have WhatsApp desktop on my laptop. I am using the multi device beta feature and often find this screen:Where do these messages get downloaded on my computer? Does it take up significant space? Please clarify...
  3. Doubts regarding MSASCUIL pls help..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doubts regarding MSASCUIL pls help..: I can see MSASCUIL in startup in task manager. And I can't see it tuning in processes.. Do I have a virus?.. Everything in my pc runs fine.. Pls help.. I also can't find its file location.. I'm on windows 10...
  4. Doubts regarding MSASCUIL pls help..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Doubts regarding MSASCUIL pls help..: I can see MSASCUIL in startup in task manager. And I can't see it tuning in processes.. Do I have a virus?.. Everything in my pc runs fine.. Pls help.. I also can't find its file location.. I'm on windows 10...
  5. Doubts regarding MSASCUIL pls help..

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Pls help me only want to ask one doubt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pls help me only want to ask one doubt: I wanted to ask that can widows delete system restore files automatically?..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-only-want-to-ask-one-doubt/20eb73cf-c6ab-4568-bdb4-984ad1f06abe
  7. Doubt

Doubt: I would like to upgrade my PC to make it work faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doubt/5cdaa55f-9428-4dbf-b817-99e912c72fe3
  8. Clarifying account deletion?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clarifying account deletion?: Hello, I need some help as I am thoroughly confused. There are three very similar-seeming accounts I will be referring to and I'll use acronyms to differentiate them: a) the online Microsoft account that can be logged into on Microsoft.com ("OnMftAcc"), b) the Windows...
  9. doubt bluetoo

doubt bluetoo: Hello, I am writing to guide me to connect a bluetooth device with my PC that I am not very practical in this and I want to do it in the right way thank you very much for the help beforehand Regards...
  10. Powershell doubt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell doubt: I have created a script in D:\Data\Lvg\gadgets\Laptops\Docs\powershell called myfirstfunction.ps1. I copied the same file as mysecfunc.ps1 in C:\. As you can see in following pic, .ps1 in C:\ works when I run it. But myfirstfunction.ps1 does not run either from C:\ or...