Windows 10: Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update

Discus and support Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi community,I'd really appreciated it if someone could shed some light on this issue.Having a Windows Server 2019 and trying to find out how to patch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chema Martinez 8, May 19, 2021.

1. Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update

Hi community,I'd really appreciated it if someone could shed some light on this issue.Having a Windows Server 2019 and trying to find out how to patch the vulnerability CVE-2019-1316.According to this site, the Microsoft Security Response Center, https://msrc.microsoft.com/update-guide/en-US/vulnerability/CVE-2019-1316. It affects Windows Server 2019 and it is solved by the article KB4519337.On the other hand, the Microsoft Update Catalog associate KB4519337 to Windows 10 only:https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4519337Do you know how to discover if pat

:)

Chema Martinez 8, May 19, 2021

2. Program Compatibility Troubleshooter / related

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to install game in Compatibility mode and check if it works.
    If there no updated games version available on the games manufacturer’s website,
    then try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the Game setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1/7
      operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 19, 2021
  3. GTX compatible with Ga-h61m-s1

You most probably will need to update the bios to support the gpu

Bios version - F10b
    • Beta BIOS
    • Improve High-End Display card compatibility
    Or bios version - F8

• Support Secure boot option
    • Improve PCIEx16 graphic card compatibility
    Had issue with friends gpu upgrade from a gts460 to gtx 960 needed an Bios update - also gigabyte 1155 socket ( can't remember model)

SnakeDoctor, May 19, 2021
  4. chirp Win User

Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update

1. Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update - Similar Threads - Doubt related compatibility

2. Widows Security-related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Security-related: I am on Windows 11, recently I installed the new Kaspersky Standard, and I notice since another 3rd party antivirus is on, the Windows security defender automatically updates through the Windows general updates, though the windows defender is showing off, is there any...
  3. Widows Security-related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows Security-related: I am on Windows 11, recently I installed the new Kaspersky Standard, and I notice since another 3rd party antivirus is on, the Windows security defender automatically updates through the Windows general updates, though the windows defender is showing off, is there any...
  4. Windows Update question and doubt /

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update question and doubt /: Good morning, how are you?I'm starting with the issue of updates on Windows Servers, although I have read documentation, articles etc.. There are some things that are not very clear to me. I have several windows 2016 servers that have installed as last cumulative...
  5. Windows Update question and doubt /

Windows Update question and doubt /: Good morning, how are you?I'm starting with the issue of updates on Windows Servers, although I have read documentation, articles etc.. There are some things that are not very clear to me. I have several windows 2016 servers that have installed as last cumulative...
  6. Doubts related to registry key...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doubts related to registry key...: Hi!I want to gather some information about bluetooth devices connected to my laptop. I saw that registry key that storage some useful info:But i'm facing some issues trying to understand this information, for example:- There is no documentation related to this values so i...
  7. Doubts related to Windows 11 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doubts related to Windows 11 upgrade.: Today I've got Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22000.160 co_release update. But before upgrading to Windows 11, I have a couple of doubts in my mind. Can anyone please help me to figure these out... Since this is my primary device, I've tons of productivity apps installed,...
  8. Doubt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doubt: I would like to upgrade my PC to make it work faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doubt/5cdaa55f-9428-4dbf-b817-99e912c72fe3
  9. Related to Account Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Related to Account Security: In my system password option is not available only pin option is there and I want to set password not pin. So please help me.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-account-security/db35147b-4a71-487b-8e83-7987a10de451
  10. Powershell doubt

Powershell doubt: I have created a script in D:\Data\Lvg\gadgets\Laptops\Docs\powershell called myfirstfunction.ps1. I copied the same file as mysecfunc.ps1 in C:\. As you can see in following pic, .ps1 in C:\ works when I run it. But myfirstfunction.ps1 does not run either from C:\ or...