Windows 10: Doubt

Discus and support Doubt in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to upgrade my PC to make it work faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HosanaSousa1, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Doubt

I would like to upgrade my PC to make it work faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this?

:)

HosanaSousa1, Jan 5, 2021
  2. ApolloXYZ Win User

Recovery Drive Doubt

I created a recovery drive usb pendrive when i bought my laptop. That time it was Win 10 Home SL. Now i upgraded it to Win 10 Pro and activated it using "illegal software". So these are the doubts which i have :

1. Can the Recovery Drive reverts Pro to Home? (Recovery Drive was created during Win 10 Home SL. So if i boot Recovery Drive it should revert back to Home. These are my thoughts)
    2. Will the digital license work after downgrading ?
    3. Will there be any backlash ?
    P.S. After upgrading it to Pro, there was a warning saying "digital license valid for Home SL, and not for Pro". I used an "illegal software" to activate it. Also i am a newbie so please explain it step by step.

ApolloXYZ, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Doubt

Nokia 6300 doubt...!!

Hello am vinay. . . . . . . . . .am using nokia 6300 mobile. . . .my phone is switchoffing only when i connect to Web using default browser. . .but when i use opera it doesn't happen. . . .any suggestion. . . . .plz. . . . . . . .hoping u people would
    clear my doubt. . . . . . . . . .VINAY

Pullavinay, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Doubt

1. Doubt - Similar Threads - Doubt

2. I have a doubt about " rd /s /q H:\$Recycle.bin " commend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a doubt about " rd /s /q H:\$Recycle.bin " commend: I want to know once i run this commend for recycle bin correpted error. it is affect our drive data or not ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-doubt-about-rd-s-q-hrecyclebin-commend/22e75084-693e-4210-94a0-47b74f7517df
  3. I have a doubt about " rd /s /q H:\$Recycle.bin " commend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a doubt about " rd /s /q H:\$Recycle.bin " commend: I want to know once i run this commend for recycle bin correpted error. it is affect our drive data or not ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-doubt-about-rd-s-q-hrecyclebin-commend/22e75084-693e-4210-94a0-47b74f7517df
  4. I think it may be a virus but I doubt it because I would have been notifyed if i had one or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think it may be a virus but I doubt it because I would have been notifyed if i had one or...: My task manager thinks that there is always like 15 Firefox tabs open when there is only like 3. I have tried to end the task one by one they are still there and when i close Firefox entirely they go away until i open Firefox....
  5. I think it may be a virus but I doubt it because I would have been notifyed if i had one or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think it may be a virus but I doubt it because I would have been notifyed if i had one or...: My task manager thinks that there is always like 15 Firefox tabs open when there is only like 3. I have tried to end the task one by one they are still there and when i close Firefox entirely they go away until i open Firefox....
  6. I think it may be a virus but I doubt it because I would have been notifyed if i had one or...

7. HELLO I AM INTERESTED AND IN DOUBT OF WHY I KEEP GETTING THE ERROR ABOUT THE CUSTOM MODULE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELLO I AM INTERESTED AND IN DOUBT OF WHY I KEEP GETTING THE ERROR ABOUT THE CUSTOM MODULE: HELLO I AM INTERESTED AND IN DOUBT OF WHY I KEEP GETTING THE ERROR ABOUT THE CUSTOM MODULEOK SIR AND MAMM THAT WORKING FOR THE MICROSOFT, I HAVE A TECHNICAL QUESTION REGARDING A QUERY I HAVE FOR WHY WHEN I CLICK ON CERTAIN FUNCTIONS IN THE MICROSOFT FORUMS, IT SHOWS THE ERROR...
  8. HELLO I AM INTERESTED AND IN DOUBT OF WHY I KEEP GETTING THE ERROR ABOUT THE CUSTOM MODULE

HELLO I AM INTERESTED AND IN DOUBT OF WHY I KEEP GETTING THE ERROR ABOUT THE CUSTOM MODULE: HELLO I AM INTERESTED AND IN DOUBT OF WHY I KEEP GETTING THE ERROR ABOUT THE CUSTOM MODULEOK SIR AND MAMM THAT WORKING FOR THE MICROSOFT, I HAVE A TECHNICAL QUESTION REGARDING A QUERY I HAVE FOR WHY WHEN I CLICK ON CERTAIN FUNCTIONS IN THE MICROSOFT FORUMS, IT SHOWS THE ERROR...
  9. im changing some parts of my computer and have doubts about the windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    im changing some parts of my computer and have doubts about the windows key: Im practically building a new pc changing motherboard and processor but would like to use my old hard drive with all of my data. Can I install the old hard drive and buy a new key or i have to buy a new copy of windows and install it in a new hard drive...
  10. im changing some parts of my computer and have doubts about the windows key

im changing some parts of my computer and have doubts about the windows key: Im practically building a new pc changing motherboard and processor but would like to use my old hard drive with all of my data. Can I install the old hard drive and buy a new key or i have to buy a new copy of windows and install it in a new hard drive...