Windows 10: Doubts about nvidia's new driver.

Discus and support Doubts about nvidia's new driver. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; The new Nvidia driver is here, but I have some doubts that I would like to be clarified:1. Is it valid for Windows 10 1909 version or is it only for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Enrique, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Enrique Win User

Doubts about nvidia's new driver.

The new Nvidia driver is here, but I have some doubts that I would like to be clarified:1. Is it valid for Windows 10 1909 version or is it only for 2004?2. Why doesn't Windows Update offer it?3. Would it be valid for my card, a Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 graphics card?4. Is it worth installing from the Nvidia website or, since I'm not a "gamer", isn't it so necessary to install it?Thank you all for your support.

Windows version: 10, 1909 (comp. ...900) x64.

:)

Enrique, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Apsy Win User

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

3. Windows 10 Nvidia Driver

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps:

Method 1 uninstall the
    Nvidia drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: uninstall the Nvidia Driver drivers.

a. Press Windows + X, Click Device
    Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapters.

c. Check if the name of the graphic card is the list.

d. Right click on it and click uninstall.

e. Once you uninstall the drivers it will prompt to restart the computer, do not restart the computer.

f. It will take default drivers in the computer.

Step 2: Reinstall the drivers.

Please download the drivers from the computer Manufacturer’s website and reinstall the drivers.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Doubts about nvidia's new driver.

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Yes, I suggest you to uninstall the NVIDIA driver
    and then reinstall the drivers.

Steps to uninstall the NVIDIA driver 307.83.

1. Press Windows + X key.

2. Click on device manager.

3. Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.

Install the drivers in compatible mode and then restart the system once and check if it issue persists.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Doubts about nvidia's new driver.

1. Doubts about nvidia's new driver. - Similar Threads - Doubts nvidia's driver

2. Small Doubt about Optical mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small Doubt about Optical mouse: I Use a Logitech Optical mouseIf I use it, the battery meter in My Windows 11 skips some percentages i.e. when suddenly from 25% battery, it slides to 5% and goes to locking HibernatesBut is i use my laptop without the outer mouse , the battery shows meAnd the battery reduces...
  3. Small Doubt about Optical mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small Doubt about Optical mouse: I Use a Logitech Optical mouseIf I use it, the battery meter in My Windows 11 skips some percentages i.e. when suddenly from 25% battery, it slides to 5% and goes to locking HibernatesBut is i use my laptop without the outer mouse , the battery shows meAnd the battery reduces...
  4. Doubt about preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doubt about preview: if i download stable version of update. Will our preview notice disappear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doubt-about-preview/6350cba6-1470-450a-915a-fa5eb4034d06
  5. New Laptop doubts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Laptop doubts: Hi Everyone, I have for 2 weeks new HP laptop, an Intel i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.2GHZ, with 8GB of RAM It updated from 1909 to 20H2 Win 10 Home 64. I installed some software, like I had on my older still have Toshiba Laptop, and whenever possible, 64 bit versions: -...
  6. Doubts about changing the booting device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doubts about changing the booting device: I am currently thinking about "moving" W10 from my HD to a SSD. I have done some research and I would have to do a fresh install as the OS isn't in a separeted partition and the SSD doesn't have enought space for a copy of everything. Now, I am not quite sure about some...
  7. Doubt about factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doubt about factory reset: I was planning to sell my laptop, and preparing it for, if i made a factory reset there is a way to the person who will buy it see the last time it was logged? And there is a chance of my data stay on the ssd ? submitted by /u/Hotsaucebr [link] [comments]...
  8. Doubts about nvidia's new driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doubts about nvidia's new driver.: The new Nvidia driver is here, but I have some doubts that I would like to be clarified:1. Is it valid for Windows 10 1909 version or is it only for 2004?2. Why doesn't Windows Update offer it?3. Would it be valid for my card, a Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 graphics card?4. Is it...
  9. New nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New nvidia drivers: So I installed the new drivers tonight, it installed then restarted annnnnd I got nothing, black screen. Took it out and hooked up onboard graphics and it works. Anyone else have this issue?
  10. Doubt about Macrium image size

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Doubt about Macrium image size: Hi, I have Macrium free installed and I have made an image of my system disk. It has approximately 85 Gb occupied on 4 partitions. The copy is apparently correct. My doubt is that the image file size is only about 32 Gb. The compression level in the configuration is medium....