Windows 10: DOUBT'S ON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO INSTALL WIDOWS 10

Discus and support DOUBT'S ON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO INSTALL WIDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; today i visited three Microsoft websites to get system requirements to install windows 10 in existing hard disk or new hard disk or SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC, Sep 27, 2018.

1. RAJU.MSC Win User

DOUBT'S ON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO INSTALL WIDOWS 10

today i visited three Microsoft websites to get system requirements to install windows 10 in existing hard disk or new hard disk or SSD

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/windows-10-home/d76qx4bznwk4

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/windows-10-pro-for-workstations/dg7gmgf0dw9s

After reading whole page ,i totally confused

I found one particular requirement leads to confusing for all users

Required hard disk space === Up to 20GB available
    Now my question are as follows

if the user has only 10GB free space, Is he able to install windows10 in his harddisk?
    even though if he gets success means, windows 10 does not run smoothly, even it won't boot at all?

User had more than 20GB can able to install windows 10, because the requirement ?

for simple situation

user visits https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt

and he buys windows 10 license after reading the whole page, but he is having 15GB space in hard disk and he gets success in installing windows 10 and after he tries to updates through windows updates, but one or two updates gets updated, and other updates not installed,, because no

free space to install ,

so in this case, he may ask for the refund or he may go to court, in case refund not received

:)

RAJU.MSC, Sep 27, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 27, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond DOUBT'S ON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO INSTALL WIDOWS 10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 27, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Unreal Tournament 3 PC System Requirements

Developer Epic Games and publisher Midway have issued a set of minimum and recommended system specs for the PC version of Unreal Tournament 3.

DOUBT'S ON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO INSTALL WIDOWS 10 image-o-matic_thm.jpg

Minimum System Requirements
    • Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
    • 2.0+ GHz Single Core Processor
    • 512MB of System RAM
    • NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
    • 8GB of Free Hard Drive Space
    Recommended System Requirements
    • 2.4+ GHz Dual Core Processor
    • 1GB of System RAM
    • NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card
    • 8GB of Free Hard Drive Space
    Source: Shacknews

malware, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. DOUBT'S ON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO INSTALL WIDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - DOUBT'S SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

2. widows 10 32 bit requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widows 10 32 bit requirements: win 10 32 bit requirements https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-32-bit-requirements/4a0ee343-46bf-440d-84ee-a2d9ff4e50ca
  3. widows 10 32 bit requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    widows 10 32 bit requirements: win 10 32 bit requirements https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-32-bit-requirements/4a0ee343-46bf-440d-84ee-a2d9ff4e50ca
  4. Widows store no install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Widows store no install: When I try install games on the xbox app it says ERROR 0% and I get error 0x00000001 . The store page says administartor access needed to install this but I have admin access so I don't know what is going on....
  5. Doubt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doubt: I would like to upgrade my PC to make it work faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doubt/5cdaa55f-9428-4dbf-b817-99e912c72fe3
  6. Clean Install of Widows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install of Widows 10: On start hammered on F10 key Turned off PXE NIC lan Verified that PXE was not in the boot order Restarted PC and hammered on F9 key Selected to boot from USB flash drive Windows 10 installation started Everything appeared to go fine and PC restarted When PC restarted I...
  7. Are Widows 10 Systems at risk right now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are Widows 10 Systems at risk right now?: Hello, I have seen many articles in the news recently about some kind of virus/malware/idk what to call it that is going around and wanted to get some answers about it. I was mainly wondering if my system, that runs Windows 10 1903, may be at risk. Additionally, I have...
  8. system reset for widows 10

system reset for widows 10: Hi I did a full system reset under the recover option in settings for my Alienware laptop because it was running slow and that usually helps But when it reset it went through the home country, language, keyboard and time zone option then I click next and it goes to the...
  9. System requirement to install Windows 10

System requirement to install Windows 10: Could you tell me please where I can find system requirements for Windows 10? I’d like to upgrade my PC running Windows 8.1 but I am not sure if my system is compilable....
  10. Clean installation of W10 Enterprise doubt

Clean installation of W10 Enterprise doubt: Hi all, I just acquired a Windows 10 Enterprise key and updated from Pro to Enterprise. System upgraded, installed new features, etc. My question is this one: next time I install Windows in a clean installation, should I use W10 Pro media, or Enterprise 90 days...