Windows 10: Doubts regarding activation

Discus and support Doubts regarding activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I need to know some things regarding activation. How can I change the mode of activation from a product key to a Digital License? Product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joe13 B- 2.0, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Doubts regarding activation

Hi

I need to know some things regarding activation.

1. How can I change the mode of activation from a product key to a Digital License? Product key really irritates me.
    2. Does Digital License cost money while activation? I know that Digital License is based on our Microsoft e-mail address.
    3. How can I activate with a Digital License?
    4. Do I need to activate the Windows in a fixed duration like every 6 months using Digital License / product key?

Please help me with this because I can't activate with a product key. I have tried screenshots. And if any experts answer, please send me a private message so that I can share a message with you which I think is illegal.

Joe13 B- 2.0

:)

Joe13 B- 2.0, Dec 26, 2020
  2. ApolloXYZ Win User

Recovery Drive Doubt

I created a recovery drive usb pendrive when i bought my laptop. That time it was Win 10 Home SL. Now i upgraded it to Win 10 Pro and activated it using "illegal software". So these are the doubts which i have :

1. Can the Recovery Drive reverts Pro to Home? (Recovery Drive was created during Win 10 Home SL. So if i boot Recovery Drive it should revert back to Home. These are my thoughts)
    2. Will the digital license work after downgrading ?
    3. Will there be any backlash ?
    P.S. After upgrading it to Pro, there was a warning saying "digital license valid for Home SL, and not for Pro". I used an "illegal software" to activate it. Also i am a newbie so please explain it step by step.

ApolloXYZ, Dec 26, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Doubts regarding activation :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Doubts regarding activation

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Doubts regarding activation

1. Doubts regarding activation - Similar Threads - Doubts regarding activation

2. Doubt regarding users, accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doubt regarding users, accounts: Hello, lately I have found that i havent access to some folders, when i try to access them they told me that i don't have "permission" to access them, when im the only user and admin at the same time.In the past i have had problems regarding unable to access to some system...
  3. Doubt regarding users, accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Doubt regarding users, accounts: Hello, lately I have found that i havent access to some folders, when i try to access them they told me that i don't have "permission" to access them, when im the only user and admin at the same time.In the past i have had problems regarding unable to access to some system...
  4. Doubt regarding users, accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Doubts regarding MSASCUIL pls help..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doubts regarding MSASCUIL pls help..: I can see MSASCUIL in startup in task manager. And I can't see it tuning in processes.. Do I have a virus?.. Everything in my pc runs fine.. Pls help.. I also can't find its file location.. I'm on windows 10...
  6. Doubts regarding MSASCUIL pls help..

Doubts regarding MSASCUIL pls help..: I can see MSASCUIL in startup in task manager. And I can't see it tuning in processes.. Do I have a virus?.. Everything in my pc runs fine.. Pls help.. I also can't find its file location.. I'm on windows 10...
  7. Doubts regarding MSASCUIL pls help..

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Important Doubt regarding windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Important Doubt regarding windows 11: Will my Windows 10 License be revoked if I upgrade to the new windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/important-doubt-regarding-windows-11/46c34159-59b1-48eb-a784-18142ec26b95
  9. Important Doubt regarding windows 11

Important Doubt regarding windows 11: Will my Windows 10 License be revoked if I upgrade to the new windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/important-doubt-regarding-windows-11/46c34159-59b1-48eb-a784-18142ec26b95
  10. Doubt regarding Windows feature update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doubt regarding Windows feature update: For previous feature update (1909), I've used the media creation tool to get it. So, now will I get an update through regular windows update option or should I've to use the media creation tool again to update? submitted by /u/venkat7702 [link] [comments]...